Joshua Burkhartis creating Paths of Transformation via articles, teaching & group coaching.
Select a membership level
Because You Love Me!
Pledge if you love my work and you want to see more!
I'll make sure to post all my content from across the web for your easy viewing here and will hop on to share other goodies throughout the year!
I've Always Wanted a Patron!
Find immortality in the visions you have nurtured into life.
As a little kid I thought the idea of a patron was amazing. Someone who believes so much in your work that they invest to make sure the world has access to it.
I'll make sure to do you proud and credit the people who support the process.
Mentions in my communities, email lists, and large projects like my books when they get published!
And I'll be sending you all my published work!
Live on forever like the Medici of the renaissance.
+Everything else from the tiers above.
I write articles and books to help people transform so that together we can transform the world.
I also do 1:1 mentoring, organize communities and dream epic visions.
Since people are complicated and layered I cover everything from behavioral and Jungian psychology to neurology, spirituality, and society, mixing in personal stories of my own struggle with mental health as well as insights from working with clients, scientific research, and the best of the world's traditions.
Much of the work I do is on sliding scale so generosity here on Patreon ensures I can keep helping people who really need it.
- A book on soul shine. I am writing a book on healing codependency from every angle; rewiring the brain via behavioral tools and nutrition to rewriting our internal stories through depth work and ritual. I am writing this not only as someone who helps others overcome their codependency but as someone who has lived it and had to overcome it in order to survive and thrive.
- A book on the brain & democracy. A book looking at the way our neurology, when paired with modern society, jeopardizes our democracy and how to overcome this. I have a decade of research prepared for this, an outline, and several chapters finished. I just need time and room to write it out.
- Medium Articles. I write when inspired on Medium sharing stories, tools, and tips around the themes of self-cultivation, and healing. Particularly touching on mental health experiences, living a healthier life, spirituality, and Jungian psychology.
- Teachings All Over the World & Web. I've been blessed with an intense curiosity, an awesome (and expensive) education, and the need and resources to learn a lot of things while integrating them deeply. I share this with people around the world and web from cultural & spiritual insights on Instagram to big vision videos and write-ups on FB to poems and social contemplations on Twitter & free talks in the local community.
- 1:1 Healing and Transformation. I work as a mentor with others on their healing and transformation. People pay what they can, some as little as 20 dollars a session. Any money raised from Patreon helps me continue to do this work. My clients overcome challenges ranging from the trauma of sexual assault and/or childhood abuse, crippling lifelong anxiety, putting their lives back together after a mental breakdown or spiritual crisis, and the addictions that are often rooted in these traumas.
Having a roof over my head will make all my writing so much better. No more soggy articles or chapter drafts snatched by monkeys!
In all seriousness though securing the basics is what leads to the larger visions.