By pledging as a patron to Peter and Company, you will be contributing to both the comic and the future animated series. The more funds we can raise for the series' budget, the better quality we will be able to make the pilot episode and the greater chance we have of delivering a successful pitch. Individual comic updates will continue even after the animated series is launched, and will be posted to the official site regularly every other Monday.
Your support will not only fund regular updates to the comic and increase the potential of the pilot, but will also assist with the completion/publishing of future book collections and other P&C-related projects!
Read the entire comic online for free at http://www.peterandcompany.com or on the Katbox at http://peterandcompany.katbox.net
For a pledge of just $5 a month, you gain access to a TON of additional content to supplement the online comic, all of which is listed below:
- All comics posted several days early before they are posted to the website!
- WIP Sketch scans for each comic page as well!
- Exclusive artwork, sketches, and colored images of the Peter & Company cast.
- Exclusive access to hi-resolution desktop wallpapers.
- "Ask the Characters" Feature on Tumblr - Questions are asked directly of the cast via Tumblr messages, and full-color responses will be posted. Responses will be posted here exclusively for Patreon members with each new comic update, and then uploaded to the Tumblr for the general public with the following update.
- Exclusive previews of the animated pilot episode and upcoming animated series.
- Member-exclusive discount prices/bundles on future book collection releases.
- The Ancient Archives of Peter & Company - Everyone starts somewhere. As a young cartoonist, I had produced a good 6 years' worth of comics and artwork between 1998 and 2004 for what was intended to be the original version of Peter & Company, prior to the Guardian reboot in 2005. Throughout each month I will be sharing pieces of the original series, giving glimpses into how I got my start in cartooning and how each character came to be. Some of this material is extremely rough and isn't typically something a professional artist would want to share with the general public, BUT I'M GONNA DO IT ANYWAY!
- Exclusive access to all book-exclusive comics. See the story of how Peter and Seth first meet, how Chelsea meets Pearl, and others!
Additional milestones will unlock even more content for Club members, and are based on cumulative totals for all pledges, not the individual amount pledged. These bonuses include:
$500/mo - Comic Tutorials unlocked. Once-a-month tutorials on comic and art production from both Jonathan and Whitney, with potential guest artist tutorials as well.
$750/mo - Monthly Skype Raffle unlocked. Patreon members can enter their names into a free monthly raffle for an hour-long Skype audio/video call with either Jonathan or Whitney (or both!), to discuss your art projects, give critiques and feedback, or just chat with us about whatever you'd like. Scheduled on a weekend and based around the winner's availability.
$1250/mo - Monthly "Inking Room" Demo Streams unlocked. Once-a-month Saturday streams giving live demos of any art subject, with topics to be requested by Patreon members. These streams will be password-locked and only accessible to patrons.
Additional milestones beyond that will be decided once that point is reached. We've got a bunch of ideas up our sleeves for the future, and you can have access to it all without ever having to pay more individually.
Thank you, and I hope you consider pledging to support the series!
-Jonathan and Whitney Ponikvar
Official Comic Site: http://www.peterandcompany.com
Peter & Company on the Katbox: http://peterandcompany.katbox.net
Community Forums: http://www.peterandcompany.com/forum/
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Peter-and-Company/196139368076
Picarto Stream Page: http://www.picarto.tv/peterandcompany
ALSO: Consider pledging to our Peter & Whitney Patreon Campaign (NSFW) to support the sequel comic series!