When I started this blog six years ago, I had no idea how many people would be positively affected. With the help of weekly contributors, guest bloggers and an immeasurable amount of support from friends, Plant-Based on a Budget has recently reached 7 million views! The blog has grown to serve budget-conscious individuals and families -- a community that is often overlooked in vegan advocacy. We offer free and low-cost, detailed meal plans with a $25 per person, per week food budget, as well as a diverse range of recipes to accommodate cultural needs and a multitude of specific food preferences.
Although the website has a lot of momentum on its own, it is my dream to focus more time and energy creating better quality resources. That's why I need your help!
Plant-Based on a Budget has been my labor of love since the beginning and I've been more than happy to donate all my free time and money to helping make veganism more accessible and achievable; however, with better resources I know I can be more effective in attaining my goal.
How Patreon works:
Patreon allows you to support my work on a monthly basis. I like to think of it as tipping for a service you appreciate. It allows content creators like myself to focus on their projects by offering financial support of their work.
In my case, it absolutely helps in growing the reach of Plant-Based on a Budget.
What can I do with your Patronage?
Your support allows me to continue creating free resources for people interested in saving money AND saving lives! You will be enabling me to:
- Maintain Plant-Based on a Budget
- Expand outreach
- Produce more meal plans
- Create helpful videos
- Develop new resources
More about Plant-Based on a Budget:
There are so many wonderful causes to support, and I appreciate you considering this one. If you’d like more information, please feel free to reach out to me: [email protected]
Testimonials about my meal plans:
Here are also a few other notable facts about my blog:
- We have a fairly large online presence with 167,000+ Facebook followers, 13,000 Twitter followers, and 96,000 Instagram followers.
- My work with Plant-Based on a Budget has been supported and promoted by nearly every animal advocacy organization, including: Mercy For Animals, The Humane Society of the United States, PETA, and more.
- The site’s been mentioned in Reader’s Digest , US News and World Report, numerous Sacramento media outlets, and more.
- I have a monthly segment on a local FOX affiliate channel where I teach people how to cook plant-based foods on a budget.
- Rapper Stic of Dead wrote an original article called "7 Ways to Eat Good on a Hood Budget" for Plant-Based on a Budget that was featured on Colorlines, Huffington Post, NPR, and has gained over 500,000 views.
THANK YOU TO MY PATREON SUPPORTERS!
You can also make a one time donation: https://www.paypal.me/plantbasedonabudget