Prepping 2.0 with Glen Tate & Shelby Gallagheris creating a podcast
Select a membership level
* Exclusive access to the After Show, which is at the end of the regular show with
- Exclusive segments like "Live or Die."
- Exclusive guest interviews, including special guests like the real Special Forces Ted
* Post questions to us and have us answer them
* Free sneak-peeks at a chapter of Shelby's new audio books before they're released
* Ability to buy merchandise before non-Patreons
* Other cool stuff Glen and Shelby haven't even thought of.
All the benefits of the Awesome tier of support, PLUS:
* Thumb drive once a year of a year's worth of archived shows (sent out in December of each year)
* Drawings for prizes (10 entries per drawing)
Patreon supporters get access to the After Show immediately after the regular podcast, which has:
- No censors, no limits, and tons of fun;
- Special segments;
- The ability to ask us questions, give shout-outs, and suggest topics and guests;
- Inside information about book characters - listen to the real Special Forces Ted, Dan Morgan and others!;
- Guests who are not on the regular show. Or maybe a guest will have part one of their interview on the regular podcast but finish up their interview on the After Show; and
- Other cool stuff Shelby and I haven't thought of yet.
- A free sneak-peek chapter of Shelby's audio books before they're released to the public;
- Entered to win drawings for exclusive prizes;
- Access to renting the real cabin;
- Access to merchandise before non-Patreons;
- A thumb drive at the end of the year with a year's worth of archived shows;
- A free thank-you package of signed books and other merchandise; and
- Notifications of when Glen and Shelby are in your part of the country so we can hang out.