Prof Steve Keen is creating realistic economics for the post-crash world
$1 or more per month ∙ 416 patrons
Thanks! You're the foundation of my freedom to develop a new economics, and you get access to:
- My Patreon-only blog posts, videos and podcasts.
- Powerpoint & Minsky files from my lectures.
- E-book of the second edition of Debunking Economics (2011) and its accompanying set of figures.
- E-book of the satirical comic eCONcomics illustrated by Miguel Guerra
$3 or more per month ∙ 181 patrons
As above, plus:
- Ebook of the graphic novel On The Money, to be written by me and illustrated by Miguel Guerra. Estimated date of delivery March 2019.
$1,000 or more per month ∙ 1 of 10 patrons
As above plus
- An annual seminar at a mutually agreed date.
$150,000 or more per month ∙ 0 of 1 patrons
You would enable a full-time dedicated research center to be established, to which you would have naming rights. My name would be there as well, to build on the visibility I've achieved through my long campaign for the reform of economics. We'd sign a publicly accessible contract pledging complete independence from commercial and political pressure.