THANK YOU for becoming a ProgCode Patron! Here's a look at just some of the projects your contributions support.Our community has grown this year, and so has our projects list! Progressive Coders Network is recruiting mission-aligned tech and non-tech volunteers to assist with these revolutionary projects:
8 ProgCode Projects That
Push Through Crisis to Achieve Progress
- Women's March Global. Multi-site web architecture for international chapters
- #YesOnI-1600. Cost savings calculator for Washington state's universal healthcare initiative
- Carpool Vote. Fighting voter suppression by giving voters a ride to the polls
- Revolution-In-A-Box. Open source white-label campaign toolkit
- Mr. Clean. Money-in-politics conflict of interest detection algorithm
- Maps For Change. Hyper-extensive mappy thing connecting time & space
- Magnify Progress. Social platform for orgs & activists motivating people to take progressive action
- ProgBot. Anonymized member skills and projects directory
Check out these revolutionary projects and join us in Slack if you're ready to make history by changing the future.
Not authorized by any candidate or candidate committee. Progressive Coders Network is a 501(c)(4) social welfare organization. Donations to Progressive Coders Network are not deductible as charitable contributions for Federal income tax purposes. All donations are made to support Progressive Coders Network’s general mission and are not designated for any specific activity.