I am David! I can usually be found on twitter (@redconversation) where I often complain about capitalism and make bad jokes.
What do I do?
I am a freelancer, fiction editor, linguistic consultant and former magazine manager, former pizza delivery person, former bicycle courier, former barback, former aviation electronics technician, former sociology student, former New Orleans hipster, and former optimist.
What I'm Working On?
- Rewriting and completing a tabletop game titled "Histories From a Clockwork Universe"
- Obtaining proper medical treatment
- Writing an arcology detective novel
- Not starving as much.
You should support me if:
- If you think there should be a tabletop rpg designed to be as inclusive and welcoming to as many people as possible, regardless of identity or ability.
- If you think there should be a tabletop rpg where you can play as a giant spider who is also the town doctor.
- If you'd like to read bad science fiction. I'd like to go back to writing science fiction.
- If you like my awful twitter jokes.
- If you'd like to see more consistent content from me (it's really hard to keep a schedule when you also have to worry about figuring out alternative incomes every single month).