Stuff Rez Makes (or accepts blame for):
- GetTheFreightOut! (GTFO) - a freight hauling game that lets you make fake game money using your existing vehicle. It has a free and paid version that is not terribly abusive.
This system is sitl in active development with massive upgrade coming soon.
- GridTalkie and Synapse - This project, established 2008, provides text chat for roleplayers such as first responder, pilots, sailors, starship crews, motorcycle clubs, and others. It's the most expensive project serverwise and the generous prices do not always cover the bill.
- Training and Game System (TAGS) - This antithesis combat system has seen a revival in recent months, and is being rebuild from near scratch to fill the void left by aging systems.
- Frikkin' Lazer Beams (FLB) - Same as above, but with laser tag.
- The Ion Chute - I already had parachutes, but then I saw Tron 2....
- hmm Quantum Device - this little floating cube sold for L$1 has brought both joy and perplexion to many users with a growing database of random phrases.
- The Wardstone Content Filter - If you had any good will for me from the above projects,you may have lost it when you hear I have a project for airports and marinas that blocks vehicles and content sold by alleged content thieves. This project is carrying on at the request of content creators and the public landholders that support them.
- Super-Anti Butthurt Owie Oitment (see cartoon donkey above) - The above is Seymour Soreass, mascot of Super-Anti Butthurt Owie Oitment, a free gag product for soothing the sore, burning rears of SL's easily triggered and oppressed. Rez paid for the artwork for Seymour because sometimes you have to go the extra mile for a joke.
- The HP Combat Meter - this is complicated, but I made it.
- The XCS (Circa 2006) Combat Meter - Slightly more advanced.
- The Moo Spyker Prometheus's Proximity Defense Turrets
- There's a 1 in 6 chance I wrote most of your freebie spacefighter's engine code.
All of these projects take time, effort, and servers, and SL income does not pay for it all.
So I'm opening this Patreon as a way for my fans and supporters to throw a few greenbacks my way to support me and these projects that some say enrich their SL experience.
I'm not just here to beg. I have some really tempting, if not terrible detailed things to offer:
- Access to early builds and product tests.
- Significant discounts on existing products.
- Help with small scripts and consulting (explaining how to x) your project.
- Additional bonus items related to projects non-backers would have to pay for.