Sad Crab Companyis creating Adult Games
Select a membership level
Those who follow our voyage from ashore. Even if your support is limited, we still remember and are grateful to you. Town-dwellers receive:
Priority right of access to the Public Release and Public news (1-5 days before public)
- All the rewards of Town-dweller
- Beta-version the month before release
- Reports every 10 days of the voyage
- Votes every 10 days of the voyage
- 100% saves for beta versions
- Role in our Discord channel
- All the rewards of Town-dweller and Sailor
- Concept-art twice a month
Kick up your feet and enjoy a bottle of rum with the team:
- Captain Khan - Project Manager - who is responsible for the order and subordination on the ship and has final say on all things.
- Navigator JoeBanks - Game Designer - only he knows which mysterious lands we will visit next, guided by your feedback and the stars.
- Leader of the Siege Team Siserg - Lead Artist - the author of magnificent beauties and extraordinary landscapes. Also, he have patron with comics about Innocent Witches and more! Check it now!
- Clerk Pfmx - Translator - whose knowledge allows for the calmer voyage.
- Onboard wizard - Parasitius - Animator - our necromancer who turns the dead into the living. Animation artist. And his workshop with his work is >>here<<
- Boatswain Andy - Lead Developer - who has built this ship.
- Deckhand Benq666 - Developer - who helps keep the ship seaworthy.
- PictureAnna - Artist - a new artist who you have already seen, with the cloud background for memories, their help is truly wonderful
- XII - Artist - who without his quick hands, we would not have a lot of the additional art
- JuggerDown - Artist - another apprentice who has just joined, but trust us, their work is also a blessing on the eyes
Now that you know their names, let’s raise the next round to their health!
What tale will shall we tell you today? Come closer and, by Davy Jones' locker, shut that damn pianist up already!
Have ye ever heard of witches? Maybe you've seen them? Or even gott'n your hands on one? This guy we will be telling ye about, he did it all - harder to find one who did more than him! So let us tell ye his tale…
Arrrr! I haven’t had rum this good in a while and cannot recall the whole story so easily. But if'n ye buy another round, I'm sure my memory will improve!
Our team, Sad Crab, has a monthly release schedule. That means that release versions of the game have ca. 1 month between each other (if everything goes according to plan). We value quality over quantity, but thanks to your support we will try to push as much content as possible. We love to constantly polish and grow the game in all directions with each release, but perfection can be the enemy of good intentions. It's due to this that both the Beta and Final Releases can sometimes be postponed by an additional 1-2 weeks to ensure quality. Alpha Releases on the other hand are released "ASIS" and present the most treacherous waters for ye land lovers. Therefore, hot fixes may be sent after these releases to fix critical bugs, while other bugs may be left untouched, so they can be fixed in one of the future versions.
Grab your copy here:
Patrons' version - 0.6-Alpha (currently in development)
Free version - 0.5.1-Final
Each stage will have around a month or two between each other and it will usually take another month for the introduction of the new version.
Witch Trainer RE 1.6F For PC/Linux/Mac ENG/RUS
Witch Trainer RE 1.6F For PC/Linux/Mac Chinese Translation
Witch Trainer RE 1.6F for Android
I may have changed the story a bit. I first heard it from Akabur. But, of course, I tell it my way.
Many more adventures await us!
Coordinates of our port at Discord
Or, if you wish to send us a parchment via email