I'm Sarah, I sing and write songs and I make music to make you feel great! I value the awesome community (thats you, and so many others!) that help me turn these feel good songs into records, music videos and more. I became a creator on Patreon to give my fans more, more often. Made possible by the direct team work between fan and creator, this platform allows this purple headed, cello rocking, torch singing and songwriting goof (thats me), to live, create and release content from Nashville, Tennessee or wherever I may be, sustainably.
What is Patreon?
Patreon is the membership based crowdfunding platform where my fans can most effectively contribute to my music on a monthly basis with just a few dollars. In exchange for your financial support, I am releasing regular releases of songs, creations, videos and more. Basically my fans become my RECORD LABEL! How cool is that?!
Unlike Kickstarter where you contribute to one big project, like a new album, on Patreon when you contribute to my Patreon page, you become a creative directing member (aka Cellobrator) of the team that makes every creation possible! Aaaaaaand, you get early access to everything on the member-only feed...and more (see the right hand side of your screen for all the reward tiers!)
What am I releasing on Patreon?
- Songs - New songs, sneak peeks, exclusive original and request releases, live cuts, deep cuts, mp3s, throwbacks.
- Videos - Music videos live and official, behind the scenes, collaborations, requests, live exclusive concerts on Patreon and other goofy creations like episodes of "Being Sarah."
- AND ??? - I've got to leave SOME surprises!!
Becoming a member is easy as...
1. Click the orange "Become a Patron" button to the top right of your screen.
2. Choose a reward level.
3. Decide whether you want to pay per creation or per month. You will be prompted to choose this option at the end of the check out process which will include a little box with a number in it. Whether you want to contribute to 1, 2, 3 or 4 creations per month is totally up to you!
My goal is to release on average two creations per month but never more than four. If I do not post any "paid for by patrons" creations, members do not pay anything. Most posts will NOT be a creation post "paid for by patrons."
Any questions? I want to hear them! Patreon is a newer platform so I appreciate your feedback on anything you find confusing or scary. Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] at anytime.
THANK YOU so much for joining me on this ride, I am excited about all that we are going to create together. Whether its through becoming a Cellobrator or simply watching, liking, sharing my music, its all so wonderful and I THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart to the moon and back then around again and again. There's so much amazing art in the world, thank you for including me in what you choose to follow and support.
With Love & Cellobration,