Scott Hollowayis creating Paintings and Drawings
Select a membership level
+ Get 1 ticket in my annual art lottery where you have the chance to win one original oil painting
Access to Patreon only artwork progress shots and time lapses.
THANK YOU!! With your help I'm a little closer to my goal.
"I want my two dollars!" (Better Off Dead reference )
Double thanks!! You're helping and thank you VERY MUCH!
- + Get 2 tickets in my annual art lottery where you have the chance to win one original oil painting
- Access to Patreon only artwork progress shots and time lapses.
- You'll get to see finished images before they reach any of my other social media sites!
We REALLY appreciate your help!
All of the above PLUS
- Access to random Voting polls!
- Any time lapses of my painting sessions.
- 5% discount on all your orders from my shop PaintingLoft.com as long as you are in this tier!
- + Get 4 tickets in my annual art lottery where you have the chance to win one original oil painting
- Access to my Vlog! I'll be chiming in live while in the process of my paintings. My thoughts about the techniques I use and a "walk through" of me painting a painting from beginning to end.
1991-1995 Studied at Montserrat College of Art
Scott Holloway's work represents themes associated with the historic fusion of religious dogma and scientific enlightenment of the Renaissance. The work is meant to be contemplative; and the viewer is encouraged to meditate on its hidden subtext - narratives about the search for the divine soul through anatomical dissection. Conceptually Holloway approaches the work emotionally, but controls the formal presentation through analytical methods as was done by the great masters of the past. The final images of anatomy are presented as traditional icons to convey the sacred nature of the human body. Holloway's work is about honoring the beauty and complexity of the human form even after death.
Working steadily from his studios in Worcester, MA, Holloway has exhibited his work in New York City, Salem, Boston, Worcester, Phoenix, Tucson, Los Angeles, Anaheim, Hollywood, San Francisco, Culver City, Park City, Saint Louis, Philadelphia, London, Berlin, Italy, Portugal and Denmark.
His work has been published in Hey! Magazine (France), Art That Creeps (Germany), La Luz 25, Quadrant Fantasies (Denmark), Catapult ArtMag twice, Worcester Magazine, Lexikon der phantastischen Kunstler (An Austrian encyclopedia of surreal artist), Monkey Sapian (Italy), Pulse Magazine, Skull Face (England), Boston Spectrum, Churn, Book of Skulls (Germany) and 20 Artists of Worcester.
Launch Special! Win an Original Painting!
After my goal of 30 or more patrons, ALL tiers of patronage will received a chance to win an original painting (valued between $300 - $500) once a year!
Plus the higher the tier you subscribe too, the more tickets you get entered in the raffle!
1st tier = 1 ticket
2nd tier = 2 tickets
3rd tier = 3 tickets