ScureHDis creating Battlefield 1942 - Graphics mod
Select a membership level
With this amount you are helping me a lot!
Possible PC upgrade for faster rendering and texture editing? Or maybe for expensive texture references?
In the end, this is more than a motivational amount and i can't thank you enough for that!
Content of the graphics mod.
- ~600 reworked textures: (Multiplayer compatible except for skybox and water textures)
Environment, house, vegetation, minor objects, ground textures, particles, skybox, etc.
- Lower LOD settings and object culling: Objects and terrain appears earlier and/or in better quality.
- Higher render distance, lower fog for better view distance.
- Disabled "billboard" textures: Proper vegetation textures used even at far distances
- Enabled specular light on some models.
- Enabled vegetation sway on all trees, palms and bushes.
- Some debris stays for longer time.
- Environmental map enabled on church windows (reflection).
- Custom water textures, normal maps on some levels.
- Lightmap enabled on "ships". (Multiplayer compatible). This is fixed by dgVoodoo.
- Advanced shaders by ReShade. (Multiplayer compatible). Coloring, bloom, godray.
- Config tweaks. (Multiplayer compatible)
Lower mip map setting.(Textures appear sharper.)
Lower LOD settings. (Some models appear in better quality at far distances.)
Higher dynamic shadow limit. (For vehicles, infantry, weapons)
$1 of $200 per month
1 of 1
I will use all my free time for modding. I can get assets for the textures and possibly better hardware for editing and rendering stuff out.