Senryu-Senseiis creating Adult RPG Games
- a Bigger Thank you for supporting me!
- you can now access the patreon feed!
- you will get the latest version of the game Before everyone else.
- All of the Above!
- Naked / Sex event images preview!
- you will get access to special poll, regarding the progression of the game, and what game i'm going to do next!
Recently, I've seen a lot of people starting their own H-RPG projects, and some of them are Really good....but....most of them, use 3d models from Daz and such, so, in the end, their images looks really alike ( but I'm not complaining, REALLY! I like them all!);
so I thought : Why not try to do a game "old style", with drawn images?
And so, Here I Am!
Right now, Chapter Two is still on a really Early stage, while Chapter One is complete!
A little introduction about the game:
Warning, what I'm about to say is a spoiler from the game's intro, read at your own risk!
Succubus Tales is an Adult Games series, made with RPG Maker VX Ace (at least the first chapter);
its story revolves around Nicci, a powerful succubus, who, after being betrayed by her "boss", an even more powerful Demon Lord, is forced to fight a group of exorcist.
After the battle she's about to die, and so her only way to survive is to transfer her soul inside one of the exorcst's body, a nun to be precise, and take control of it.
To make sure to not leave any trace behind, she have to leave her own village, and burn her house.
After a long travel she reach, exhausted, a remote village, where she plan to regain a portion of her lost energy due to the soul transfer and start her revenge!
To regain her lost energy she need to spread corruption and lust among villagers ( but of course, she's a succubus after all!)
And this is the "plot" of chapter one"!
Following below there are screenshots and some more info on the game:
And my game won't have only drawn images, but custom-made portrait and sprite too!
(not all, of course, but a lot of them! The numbers of custom-made ones is incresing between every update)
And Sex Sprite!
That's a pretty good thing, right?
As for the "Gameplay style", I'm taking inspiration from games like Village of Nightmare.
Anyway, this is my VERY first try at both drawing and creating a game, so, I know, it probably won't be the BEST game Ever, but I hope to get better as time pass =P
For Example,just by playing the game from the start to the end of the current public version, you can clearly see how my art style improved a bit...(Ye, I know, at some point I'll probably need to re-do all the pics from the intro)
And, since English is not my mother/main language, feel free to correct me on any wrong spelling or sentences, you're more than welcome to point them out!
So, now the Big question:
Why should you become my patreon?
Because it's simply the best thing to do if you like my game and want to support me, speed up the progression process, and, of course, keep me motivated!
Trello list of content for the next update, Chapter 2 - Version 0.3:
This is the COMPLETE, public Version (Chapter 1 - v 1.0) of the game:LINK
Gallery for version 1.0 of Chapter 1 (tiers 20$ and above):LINK
What's new in version 1.0?
- added last chain event and epilogue to the game;
- added 3 new standing pictures for Daliwyr as both human and demon;
- added standing pictures for two new characters introduced in the epilogue;
- 36 new images for sex sequences
- as always, a Great thanks to Hoboy for his amazing job at proofreading the game!
This is Version 0.2B of Chapter 2 (tiers 1$ and above)LINK
Gallery for version 0.2 of Chapter 2 (tiers 20$ and above):LINK
Chapter 2 - Version 0.2 Changelog:
- Scripts: I've replaced the quest-log with a better one; this one should be bug-free.
- Interface: I've replaced the original window skin of the game with a custom-made one; if you don't like it, just open the game folder --> Graphics --> System , and delete, or just rename "Window.png"
- Maps: I've slightly changed the upper map of Veisen ( the one connecting to the church area and the graveyard), I've also added some animals around Veisen, like cats walking around, birds flying from roof to roof and such, and smokes coming out of chimneys; this should make the city a little more "lively" I hope ^.^
- To fix a little "plot hole", I've added a few sentences to the dialogue between Pheles and Nicci at the Capital's gates, where Nicci explains why the citizens of Veisen won't recognize her, even if the nun she's possessing was trained there.
- Added a standing picture of Kristy, a new succubus!
- Added 2 new standing pictures of Charlie, a new "character".
- I've added the first chain event for Kreiss, for a total of 14 images! + another interaction with him, with a different standing picture.
- I've added the first Juliette's event, with three variants, for a total of 12 images!
- I've added the first Theresa's event, with three variants, for a total of 12 images!
- Of course, all those events have additional sprites!
- Thanks to Hoboy for the usual great work at proofreaing the game!
Script & Tilesets Credits:
- Multiple Event Self-Switch Control - by Nathanial B.
- Large Choices - by Hime
- Title Menu with images - by NerdiGaming
- Button Common Events - by Yanfly
- System Options - by Yanfly
- Picture Bug Fix - by Mithran
- Custom tilesets by Ayene-chan and Candacis
- [VXA] Quest Journal by Modern Algebra
Feel free to join my discord server, by clicking on the logo below!
Here is a little guide explaining how to get your Role reward on discord:
As of November 2016, Patreon finally enabled the Charge Upfront option to almost Everyone, so I'm turing it On.
What does it mean?
1- for my old patrons / supporters, nothing will change, you will be charged at the first of the month, like usual
2- for new patrons, you will be charged right away for the current month.
This is a good thing for both of us, because, for example, if i release my new build around...20 november?
In the past, those people who pledged during the current month won't get the new build, because their pledged won't be processed untill the next month...
BUT, with the Charge Upfont, even new patrons will get it, because their plege go through ASAP.
I don't recommend to pledge at the end of the month, otherwise you will have to pay 2 times with a somewhat short delay...
What does it mean?
It mean that I'm going to work on it even more every day!
And of course, I can start to buy new assets for rpg-maker.