In 1987 I discover the computer games and with them, the wargaming and simulation games. With the time, I see the progresion on better computers, and how the simulations get more and more complex and realistic. On 2003 I discover Lomac (Lock On Modern Air Combat) and start to follow actively all progresive develops. On 2012, with the release of DCS: World, that change to a serious matter, and starting to create a unofficial roadmap to the comunity, with all news, releases and plans with Eagle Dynamics, Belsimtek and 3rd parties. from 2013 to 2015 I was into some projects modules with not reach to a release status. Now, on last months of 2016, I start to build unoficial week updates to maintain informed to the english and spanish comunity with the progress on DCS: World, and review deep the sucesive DCS: World updates, intent discover the new 3D models
I was a little 3D modeler facet, on the 2013 to 2016 I was making 3D modelers intent to integrate them on DCS: World, but never I finalized any mods by my poor texturing
My nick (Silver_Dragon) comming from when I was active Dungeon & Dragons players (today I only play some sporadic party with old friends). In the D&D mytology, the silvers dragons live on high montains, on dungeons with bigger libraries and help to others races with known and aids.
My You-tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcw1BfIBXaoyS_foZ...
Objectives (To-Do list):
1 - Update my computer to continue make better videos news and updates to the community.
Actually a old (2010) Ixtreme Intel i5 750 with Nvidia Gigabyte Geforce GTX-1080, 16 GB DDR 3 RAM, 2 HD (1 Tb / 2 Tb), Win 10, a Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, two Thrustmaster MDF, aThrustmaster TFPR pedals, a ElGato HD60 Pro video capture internal board, a Mars Gaming Mk116 Keyboard, a New Skill Nukite mouse and a Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum Headphone.
My intention has build a high end computer to better performance and video rendering:
- i7 or better CPU
- Better mother board and change HDs by SSDs
- Other simulation hardware.
- A sound card.
2 - Purchase all DCS: World Modules to make reviews / flights / Tutorials, etc.
Future ED F/A-18C, Hormuz theatre, Carrier modules, BSK Mi-24, Aviojet Mirage F-1, HeatBlur F-14, MilTech Bo-105, Polychop new module, RAZBAM AV-8B, A-7 Corsair, Tucano VEAO P-40F, etc
I Have ED Ka-50-2, A-10C, Combined Arms, P-51D, Flamming Cliffs 3, Fw-190D-9 (a additional module undecided P-47 or Me262), NTTR Nevada, Normandy, BSK UH-1H, Mi-8, F-86F, Mig-15bis, F-5E-3, Heatblur AJS-37, Magnitude 3 LLC Mig-21Bis Polychop Sa342 Gazelle and VEAO Hawk T.1.
3 - Return to 3D modelling by 3DS Max:
- Continue build and make new ships to DCS: World (a long old road-map on hold)
- Learn 3D model texturing
- get 3D Max / Photoshop / video editing licenses.
4 - Open others fronts (if applicable and community members approve them):
4.1 - Return to civilian flights branch:
- Purchase New dovetail simulator and / or Prepard 3D.
- PMDG / A2A / HiFi / Orbx modules to improve them.
- Other fly sim hardware to improve the experience
4.2 - Return to Space Sims:
- Purchase New Ships to Star Citizen (old basic backer), to start a commercial / mining emporium (Black Pilgrim clan).
- Future expansions to Elite Dangerous (Actually with Horizon Expansion)
- Make more game-plays / un-boxing with war-games / solitaire games to the community.
- Purchase War-games by baker or pre-purchase to suporte GMT, DvG and other war-game companies to make un-boxing's, reviews and sessions. Actually I have Mansions of Madness 2nd edition, Harpoon 4.1, Twilight Struggle (Spanish version), Eldrich Horror, Enemy Actions Ardenes, incoming GMT Fields of Fire Vol. I 2nd Editions, Enemy Coast Ahead: The Doolittle Raid and reserved the GMT Fields of Fire Vol. II: "With The Old Breed" and Legion Wargames B-26 the Marauder Strike.
5 - Rejoin to learning English to better reviews outside my mother language (spanish)