SkillMeis creating an online learning hub & local events to help you learn to code.
Join SkillMe as a supporter for:
- being listed as a supporter in the footer of the website on heyskill.me (optional, if you don't like that)
- "Supporter" badge in your SkillMe profile (if you have one)
- "Supporter" role in our Discord group
Join SkillMe as an enthusiast for:
- being listed as an enthusiast in the footer of the website on heyskill.me (optional, if you don't like that)
- "Enthusiast" badge in your SkillMe profile (if you have one)
- "Enthusiast" role in our Discord group
Join SkillMe as a philanthropist for:
- being listed as a philanthropist in the footer of the website on heyskill.me & newsletter footer (optional, if you don't like that)
- "Philanthropist" badge in your SkillMe profile (if you have one)
- "Philanthropist" role in our Discord group
- Weekly Creators Video Call with me (Marco), so we can discuss how the development of SkillMe should continue, what I worked on, what features to add next, what learning sources to add next and discuss other feedback you might have
Help me to continue working on SkillMe and to keep organizing free co-learning groups!
All of those things I was doing 100% for free, because I love helping people this way. But like everyone else I also have costs of living, to further enable me to work on SkillMe and organize co-learning events & workshops. A while ago I planned to grow SkillMe the typical Venture Capital funded startup way. But since 2018 I started questioning this idea more and more. I met many friends around the world and especially in the Bay Area / Silicon Valley who founded and worked at startups & large for-profit tech companies. And hearing their stories about working themself into burnout, stupid VC decisions and VCs taking over startups and kicking out the founder just because they disagree with a decision - made it pretty clear to me that the best for SkillMe and me is to grow more sustainable, bootstrapped - and with the financial support of a lot of people. This is where YOUR SUPPORT becomes critical.
If you like to join me helping people around the world learning how to code, build incredible apps, websites or other projects - and how get a job they love, then join SkillMe as a Patreon!:)