Sports Talk w/ Erica L. Ayala

is creating Sports podcasts

Select a membership level

Founding4Pod Supporter

reward item
reward item
$3
per month
Thank you for your contribution to the Founding 4Podcast! 
The Founding4Pod is a weekly women's hockey podcast & the flagship show for Sports Talk with ELA.

Women's History Wednesdays

reward item
reward item
$7
per month
We all need some inspiration to get through the day! As a patron at the #WHW level, you'll support storytelling about phenomenal women leaving a legacy in the sports world.

This includes the Social Justice in Women's Hockey YouTube series. 

Gotta Get Up!

reward item
reward item
$10
per month
Do you believe in (the New York) Liberty? Wanna get loud about elevating women's sports?

This is the tier for you!

45

patrons

$268

per month

About Sports Talk w/ Erica L. Ayala

Greetings Fam:

Erica L. Ayala here. I have some exciting news, I'm starting a sports podcasting network!

There are plenty of "reasons" given for why media doesn't cover women. We're here to eliminate all excuses. From business to the x's and o's, we've got you covered!

If claiming more space for women's sports coverage is your vibe, subscribe to Sports Talk with ELA today! You can also make one-time donations HERE

ABOUT OUR SHOWS

  • 96 Reimagined (in development): According to the Tucker Center at the University of Minnesota, 40% of all athletes are women and they receive 4% of all sports media coverage. This show is dedicated to reimagining how we approach the other 96% of sports coverage. As we prepare to launch, patrons will get a behind-the-scenes look at the process and exclusive access to interviews with athletes, coaches, executives, and more ahead of the public launch. 
As this patreon page grows, so too will this podcast network. 
Goals
$267.77 of $450 per month
Once we reach $450/month, I can begin saving for a local travel budget. Luckily, I live in New York City and I can cover most women's leagues and special events as they pass through.

At over $450/month, I can post behind-the-scenes videos, bonus interviews,and more. Catching athletes here in NYC is a huge advantage. However (see next goal) ...
4 of 5

Become a patron to

42
Unlock 42 exclusive posts
Listen anywhere
Connect via private message

Recent posts by Sports Talk w/ Erica L. Ayala

How it works

Get started in 2 minutes

Choose a membership
Sign up
Add a payment method
Get benefits