I have a real name (Lynn), but most people just call me Star. I like to draw cute girls. I also draw comics.
My main notable works are the sci-fi magical girl series Magi Soldat and eccentric NSFW 4koma series Everyday Life and ZOMBIE.
If you like any of my work, please consider pledging? $1 goes a long way! It doesn't just support serialization, it also supports charity! (More at the bottom!)
As a thank-you for supporting me, you'll get access to various goodies each month.
All Patrons From Upload Date:
- First look at pages of Magi Soldat and ELaZ as they're finished. Includes behind the scenes looks at pages in-progress!
- Exclusive (occasional) monthly illustrations that are typically more fan-art oriented. There is a public vote for subjects of these illustrations. You can find it here.
- Exclusive access to concept art, and sneak previews.
$5+ Patrons First, All Patrons 3-7 Days Later:
- First look at occasional bonus comics and one-shot series.
- Exclusive access to Ellipsis Remaster, the complete full-color redraw of my first long-running comic series from 2011.
Crest Credits are reward points for being a patron. Each month (July '17+) you successfully pledge, you get credits based on your pledge tier. These credits accumulate until you hit the maximum of 70 credits.
- 5 Credits can be exchanged for one of the following:
- 1 monochrome sketch (1080x1080)
- 1 HQ avatar/icon (540x540)
- 15 Credits can be exchanged for:
- 1 HQ flat illustration w/ no or abstract bg (1080x1080)
- 20 Credits can be exchanged for:
- 1 HQ shaded illustration w/ detailed bg (1080x1080)
Did you know that 30% of this Patreon's income goes straight to charity? This is done on a fiscal-quarterly basis as per the following schedule:
January 1st - March 31st
Donation Day: April 5th
April 1st - June 30th
Donation Day: July 5th
July 1st - September 30th
Donation Day: October 5th
October 1st - December 31st
Donation Day: January 5th
For the moment, the charity of choice will be Child's Play Charity. That said, please feel free to suggest other charities to rotate between!