State Of The Art
Thank you for checking out our page!
podcast explores how tech is bringing radical change to the way we consume and experience art. Our weekly episodes feature thought-provoking discussions with leading authorities whose innovative projects are disrupting traditional art models and trends. We love what we do and we are glad you are here and interested in learning more! We hope you decide to come along for a deep dive into the growing ecosystem of art and tech.What is our dream?
This podcast exists because artists, technologists, and art lovers are craving a place to connect. The art and tech space is growing and evolving rapidly. Yet there is still no major online hub for everyone in the community to connect. We love bringing you news and conversations about what is happening in the art and tech world. Why we do what we do?
Just like you we have questions! We are curious and excited about what is coming next! And we want to connect and learn from other artists, collectors, curators, and technologists.
How you can help?1) Pledge on Patreon
There are so many ways you can help us do our thang!
- Obviously, you can help us continue to pursue these goals at SOTA by pledging to us on patreon.2) Follow and Share the Podcast
- On twitter, on facebook, on instagram, to your friends, to your grandma, in a train, on a plane, in a box, with a fox, on the phone... How ever you can! Connect with us and help us get the word out about our podcast and get it in the earbuds of your friends, family, and followers who will love it. 3) Listen to the Podcast
- This one is by far the easiest! Just tune in every week and enjoy the podcast!4) Subscribe, Rate, and Review SOTA
- Whatever podcast platform you are using subscribing, rating, and reviewing help other listeners like you find and enjoy State of the Art. 5) Drop us a Line
- Hearing from you makes our day! Write us on social or send us an email. Tell us what you like, what you don't like, and what you want more of!
Whats in it for you?
First and foremost you will be helping us make even more of the awesome content that you love. But in addition, every week all of our patrons will be entered in a raffle to be chosen as *Superfan of the Week*.
If you are chosen you will get a personal shoutout on the following week's episode and on social media! If you would like we can also tell our audience about your art, or your tech, or your art and tech project.