Where would your money go? For the most part, it will pay for pencils, pens, markers, website fees, and electricity needed to create my works. In addition, I will be using these funds to pay my collaborators for their work on upcoming projects, production costs, and convention fees. Making comics is resource-intensive and I always make sure to pay my creative partners so we can deliver high-quality content.
Projects that you can help make possible this year!
- Art Book - I am currently asking my Patreon supporters to help me choose which digital drawings to put into my first artwork! Planning on around 30-40 pages.
- Undead Norm - I will be taking over the art duties for my zomedy webcomic and bringing new updates next year!
- The Clog - Last year I drew a comic into a tiny sketchbook for an art exhibition at an art gallery. I have been working on redrawing the comic so I can get it printed. My patrons have seen some of the pages already.
- Monthly Etsy Coupon Code - Every month I will post a coupon code for 20% ff your order at my Etsy store!
- Advance Previews of Work - I will post images of works in progress and comic pages 3 days before I post it to other social media and my website. Exceptions are convention pictures and sketches done at or right before a show.
- Live-drawing Suggestions - I will start doing at least once a month live-drawing and patrons will be able to suggest subjects for me to draw pending my approval. I usually stream at least once a month.
- Patreon-only Posts - I will post some work in progress images and allow for some requests from patrons that are only viewable on Patreon! The amount depends on my workload but will be at least once a week.
- Saturday Sketches - Every day I set aside approximately 30 minutes to draw quick digital sketches to flesh out some ideas and/or practice some specific techniques. Every Saturday I post a collection of these drawings. Some of these will end up in the upcoming artbook!
- Wallpapers Downloads - Every so often I try to make new wallpapers for my supporters to download! Patrons will be able to vote on the theme out of available options. Current wallpaper count: 4!
- Printable Coloring Pages - Patrons who support at the $5+ level will get access to downloadable coloring sheets! Current coloring page count: 4!
- High-Quality Image Downloads - Patrons who support at the $5+ level will also be able to download HQ pdfs of finished artwork as they are available!
What kind of artwork will I see here?
Well, it really depends on my mood and on what is suggested. Most of it will be silly doodles and goofy finished pictures. I like to put a lot of humor into my work and I get weird ideas. There probably will not be a lot of it but there will be some sexy pictures and cursing sometimes. I will not be drawing gratuitous sex scenes but just be warned that I like to draw pin-ups sometimes.
How often will you add new creations?
New additions are contingent on my workload, what I am allowed to show, and personal life situations. Some things are out of my control. There are sometimes when I am working on a project that cannot be shown yet but I will work to have something ready for you. I guarantee at least one new drawing a week, one print a month, and one wallpaper a month.
Will Undead Norm, Amazing Age, or other comic color works be shown on here?
Depending on what I am allowed to show. I definitely don't want to spoil anything from upcoming issues of Amazing Age. I may show a preview of a panel here or there but most of the time I can't show too much. I used to post some Amazing Age when it was a webcomic but I really can't show too much now that it's being published by Alterna Comics. Since I am going to be drawing Undead Norm, I have added it to this Patreon account and will be sharing progress pictures of it. When the comic is ready to update again, I will post completed pages here 3 days ahead of the website for $5+ supporters!
How often will I be charged?
You will be charged at the end of the month for whatever fee you set. You can change or cancel your pledge at any time before you are charged. Any amount is greatly appreciated!
You will be charged at the end of the month a flat fee of your choosing. You can edit or cancel your pledge at any time before you are charged.
Where else can I find your work?
Here are a few of my websites:
Personal Website Etsy Store Facebook Page Instagram Twitter deviantART Gallery Tumblr Teepublic Picarto