Super Dimension Foto

Super Dimension Foto

is creating Photography & Video

2

patrons
www.superdimensionfoto.com
@superdimensionfoto

The Project:

I once said in jest that I could arrange a cosplay photo shoot and was approached by some fans who liked the idea.  From that started a cosplay photography project.  After doing this for for sometime I've decided to expand the subject matter.  In addition to cosplay pictures that started this project you will see non-cosplay pictures sets included as well.

Funding & Rewards:
Shoots will be primarily self-funded.  On my own I can afford a modest bimonthly photo shoot.  If you're willing to support this project we can increase the production values and keep things going.  Roughly 25% of the edited pictures taken for this project are posted on social media.  The other 75% are saved for my patrons.

(By becoming a Patron you agree that you will not distribute the photographs online or publish them in any manner.)

Making a Profit:
The Photographer isn't making a profit doing this.  All Sets are currently done at the lost.  The Photographer would still be doing this with or without any Patrons.  There would just be fewer Sets per year and less images would be shared.  The Photographer accepts contributions from Patrons who want to see such work continue.  All contributions collected go towards funding previous, current and future shoots.

NSFW Disclaimer:
You may have noticed that this project has been marked as NSFW.  This was done as a safeguard.  This isn't going to be an "Adult only" project.  The project may include some nude art photography.
Tiers
1A Type
$1 or more per month

Contributors of at least $1 will have my gratitude and Sneak Previews of Future Photo Sets.

1D Type
$5 or more per month

Contributors of at least $5 will be receive digital copies of the most current photo set in reduced size (20% to 30% of full size).  In addition they'll be able to view some of the older sets.

1J Type
$25 or more per month

Contributors of at least $25 will receive digital copies of the most current photo set in full size.  In addition for each month afterwards they'll  receive one of the prior sets until they receive them all.

1S Type
$500 or more per month

This reward tier is for those requesting a private commission.  $500 is the starting price and can increase depending on what is requested.  Don't request anything extreme, explicit,  vulgar or weird.  Patrons will only be charged once for this Tier unless they want multiple commission.  Commercial commissions are excluded.

Goals
8% complete
Monthly Photo Sets
New sets are currently released on a bi-monthly schedule.  On average each set costs hundreds to produce.  As long they're bi-monthly I can cover the majority of the costs.  This goal amount will allow new sets to be released on a monthly schedule.  Pledges intended for private commissions will not be included with this goal.
1 of 1
www.superdimensionfoto.com
@superdimensionfoto

The Project:

I once said in jest that I could arrange a cosplay photo shoot and was approached by some fans who liked the idea.  From that started a cosplay photography project.  After doing this for for sometime I've decided to expand the subject matter.  In addition to cosplay pictures that started this project you will see non-cosplay pictures sets included as well.

Funding & Rewards:
Shoots will be primarily self-funded.  On my own I can afford a modest bimonthly photo shoot.  If you're willing to support this project we can increase the production values and keep things going.  Roughly 25% of the edited pictures taken for this project are posted on social media.  The other 75% are saved for my patrons.

(By becoming a Patron you agree that you will not distribute the photographs online or publish them in any manner.)

Making a Profit:
The Photographer isn't making a profit doing this.  All Sets are currently done at the lost.  The Photographer would still be doing this with or without any Patrons.  There would just be fewer Sets per year and less images would be shared.  The Photographer accepts contributions from Patrons who want to see such work continue.  All contributions collected go towards funding previous, current and future shoots.

NSFW Disclaimer:
You may have noticed that this project has been marked as NSFW.  This was done as a safeguard.  This isn't going to be an "Adult only" project.  The project may include some nude art photography.

Recent posts by Super Dimension Foto

Tiers
1A Type
$1 or more per month

Contributors of at least $1 will have my gratitude and Sneak Previews of Future Photo Sets.

1D Type
$5 or more per month

Contributors of at least $5 will be receive digital copies of the most current photo set in reduced size (20% to 30% of full size).  In addition they'll be able to view some of the older sets.

1J Type
$25 or more per month

Contributors of at least $25 will receive digital copies of the most current photo set in full size.  In addition for each month afterwards they'll  receive one of the prior sets until they receive them all.

1S Type
$500 or more per month

This reward tier is for those requesting a private commission.  $500 is the starting price and can increase depending on what is requested.  Don't request anything extreme, explicit,  vulgar or weird.  Patrons will only be charged once for this Tier unless they want multiple commission.  Commercial commissions are excluded.