Company Goals and Objectives:
- We believe in interviewing already established authors, not only talking to them about their writing, but also giving our audience an insight into the struggles they faced to get where they are today.
- We believe that the submission process has room for humanity, that a reader for a journal can let the writer know what they were thinking when they read their story, to give the writer “an eye into our mind.”
- So, we are proud to not just publish the work of outstanding writers, but committed to working with writing that hasn’t arrived at its full greatness.
- Every story sent to us during our open submission period receives a brief “overall thoughts” feedback. This is a unique opportunity for the writer and our staff to communicate during what is otherwise a cold, silent process.
- We are unique because we work for you at Taomerle Publishing, all year round, and because we have a commitment to writers and artists who may not have had the chances that we had, in a creative community.
- And, finally, we are unique because we are committed to the growth of English letters and believe that it is through this commitment to the submission process–as realized at Taomerle–that we contribute to literature so by honoring this commitment, we allow the craft to grow and become more widely known, offering an even greater role to literature’s influence on society at large.
It is our intention to preserve contemplative storytelling. We publish full-length introspective works of creative fiction, comics, graphic novels, and novels.
Our View on the Business of Publishing: So often in this age of commerce, entertainment supersedes growth; books of lesser integrity but higher marketability are chosen over those with. Here at Taomerle Publishing, we focus on the quality of the project before any other considerations.