- small businesses are the economic engines that create jobs, security, and legacies of both wisdom and wealth to pay forward to their families, partners, co-workers, employees, communities, and countries
- small businesses, their owners and employees, by their very existence as free people in freely operating enterprises, preserve and protect the inalienable rights we all enjoy; rights that rest on the unchanging principles best stated, best practiced, and best guaranteed in the United States of America and in democratic countries around the world
- all small business owners…
- are Profit Pilots
- need a Trusted Board of Advisors
- deserve to overcome their everyday challenges and thrive
- big government and its allies in big businesses, big NGOs, big unions, big banks, the FED, and lobbyists do not support small business.