NeoBokrug Elytisis creating The Wastelands in Second Life
Select a membership level
$3 - You're awesome! Thank you!
Even a single donation makes a big difference! So thanks for your help! As a donor:
- You'll have access to most updates posted here on the Patreon blog, where I talk weekly about what I am working on, and where we're going as I work on it.
- You'll get an invite to our Discord server with a Golden Patron name to show you're supporting me, and access to channels just for patrons!
Includes Discord benefits
$5 - You're awesomer! Thank you!
- The ability to vote on what I should work on next in terms of game development or role play story arcs. Tell me what you want to see next.
- Once a game feature is complete you'll get to know the "gist" of it, including item names and where to get them from. I normally keep this info secret for a month.
- You'll be added to a list of patreon supporters. Everytime a game HUD is put on, a random patreon supporter on this list will be credited. (Just your name, not for ads.)
Includes Discord benefits
In Second Life, my name is NeoBokrug Elytis. I've created and worked on dozens of projects in SL. Some are well known, while others are exceedingly obscure -- but my pride and joy is and always has been The Wastelands! It's a post-apocalyptic environment in Second Life for people to live, role play, and play games in. I've been working on it for over a decade now, and it has been so amazing to watch it grow and evolve into what it's become today!
I really love working on The Wastelands: its games, the estate, and even more recently participating in some RP events. Currently, I put almost every minute of my spare time into The Wastelands and developing it's free games. A lot of people suggested that I start a Patreon so they could show their support in more ways than just owning land inworld, so here it is!
Well, you've got a couple of rewards on the right hand side, depending on how much you want to donate. I can't promise that the rewards will always be the same, but I can promise that I will endeavor to make them better where ever I can! Plus you get the satisfaction that you're helping support one of the best places in Second Life.
Whether you spend your time by just hanging out in The Wastelands, already own some land there, donate a dollar, or five hundred of them, thank you from the bottom of my rusty heart! You're helping to make The Wastelands better! Hey, and if you can't afford to donate, I still love you. Just tell your friends about us!
Become a patron to
Unlock 42 exclusive posts
Be part of the community
Connect via private message
Recent posts by NeoBokrug Elytis
How it works
Get started in 2 minutes
Choose a membership
Add a payment method