Triangular Pixels is an independent game studio based in Bude in Cornwall, UK. We specialise in developing virtual reality games - most recently, the BAFTA-nominated Unseen Diplomacy.
Our studio was formed by Katie and John, after we decided that we needed independence in order to create the kind of cutting-edge VR experiences we wanted. We now have a team of four people (and four cats…)!
We’re currently working on a funded VR game but it’s becoming important to us that we continue to help the VR scene develop as much as possible. We are creating Tracker VR using HTC’s new Vive Trackers and we’ve been really pleased in the interest it has gathered. But because we’re working full time on our VR game we need funds to help us!
We’re hoping to continue to make new assets and innovate using VR as much as possible - by having as much fun as we can!
So, we’ve come to Patreon to sponsor our GameJams and new innovative ideas. And we want you to help. For each goal we reach we’ll hold a mini jam based on themes and ideas you help us come up with - from games to new uses of hardware, we’re here to implement it...
Here's just some of the awesome stuff we've done or in the progress of making;
- Unseen Diplomacy - HTC Vive
- Tracker VR - OpenVR
- Smash Hit Plunder
- Oculus VR Jam winner - Double Destruction - Gear VR
- Summer Sandpit - HTC Vive
- The Hatton Garden Heist - HTC Vive
- Lots of talks, panels, and workshops for developers and public
- Try and make room scale games for users of limited mobility
- Technie Collider Creator - Unity3d Asset
- Technie Physics Visualiser - Unity3d Asset
- Technie Virtual Console - Unity3d Asset
- Tectonicus - Classic Minecraft Mapper based off Google Maps API