Core Mod Packs for The Sims 4Welcome everyone, and thank you for the continuous support over the past few years! If you're new to my work, I'm a Sims 4 modder. Some of my works include unveiling a large set of unreleased cheats, the MoveObjects mod (before Maxis officially implemented it), TestingCheats Always on mod, and most recently my Terrain Pack which adds a large set of terrain objects to help landscape your lots to your desire.
While my initial focus was on missing cheats, I'm now shifting my focus to adding in core features and objects that the game is still sorely missing. My goal is to start releasing items such as third-party "Stuff Packs" and "Game Packs", and I believe Patreon will serve as the perfect platform to enable larger projects such as these.
The Terrain Pack is one of my largest projects yet and is a great jumping off point for this. I've got much more in store that I can't wait to show you! I'm just getting started.
What you get for supporting meBecoming a Patron entitles you to several benefits.
Cup o' Joe Benefits:
- Release Candidates of the next mod will be made available to you before official release.
- Outlined details of my next mod will be shared with you
- Polls will be posted for you to provide feedback and changes on the upcoming mod.
- Access to Lounge and Support channels on our Discord server.
- Frequent photos of any mod progress
- Access to "Subpacks" of larger mods, so you can install the parts you want and not the parts you don't.
- Access to the general feedback chat on Discord.
- Plus all Cup o' Joe Benefits
- Access to Beta Releases as content becomes available.
- Complete access to all planned mod roadmaps
- High-priority on feedback/change requests
- Access to the Priority Feedback Discord channel.
- Plus all lower tier rewards
All tiers of course receive my eternal gratitude for making these projects possible!