Tyruswoois creating Game Content!
You join the Tyruswoo Patreon community!
- Access all my videos, including my elite tutorial series!
You also get that warm, fuzzy feeling that comes from contributing to a good cause!
Your suggestions influence which content my team creates next!
- Vote in Design Councilor polls! These polls help me and my team decide what to work on next!
- Your Name in the Credits of all my videos! Your public nickname, as displayed on Patreon, will be credited in the video under Design Councilors.
- All Warm Fuzzy rewards!
When I'm deciding how to improve my content, I will make polls for all design councilors, so you can leave your suggestions! Also, if you send me game content or code, I will consider it for inclusion in my projects.
Your support has 10x greater weight in our decisions!
- Join Tyruswoo's game server! Requires meeting the Game Hosting goal.
- Vote in Adventuring Companion polls! These polls get 10x the weight!
- Your Name in the Credits of all my videos! Your public nickname, as displayed on Patreon, will be credited in the video under Adventuring Companions.
- All Design Counselor & Warm Fuzzy rewards! (You can vote in these polls, too!)
Whenever I host a game, I will invite you to join!
Projects available to support include:
- Indie Game: The Tyruswoo Team's Secret Project.
- RPG Maker Plugins and Tutorial Videos
- BYOND Libraries and Tutorial Videos
- Minecraft Structure Generator and Redstone Tutorial Videos
We've made game content and videos already! We look forward to making even more! If you like our work and want to help us bring you great video tutorials and cool game content, we'd be excited for you join our community!
The Tyruswoo Team:
- Tyruswoo, Lead Game Designer
- McKathlin, Software Engineer, Pixel Artist, & Musician
- Shompta, Gameplay Balance Designer
- Tartant, Writer and Level Designer
- Okaachan, Lead Playtester
Thank you for supporting our team!
Your Adventuring Companion,
The Tyruswoo Team will devote at least 10 hours/month to these projects! This is enough for 1 small project each month, such as one of the following:
- 1 tutorial video, or
- 1 plugin update, or
- 1 code library update, or
- 1 small game update.