VentureSwitchis creating Venture Seas
Select a membership level
Venture Seas is now on Steam Early Access! Click here to view the game on Steam
The Steam Page / News Feed has the most 'Up to Date' info on the project.
- Sail the oceans of Miloria and meet various characters across diverse climates.
- Make political decisions on how to run your ship, balance your crew morale and profits.
- Manage a seabound brothel to generate extra income. You can choose, dress and train the courtesans.
- Unique dungeon system, where stat checks and player choices determine your success.
- Card-based combat. Build a deck and improve it throughout the game by discovering new actions.
- Collect Rarity-tiered equipment to improve your characters abilities during scenes and combat.
- Dating system, complete with relationship drama and regretful decisions!
- Experience (fully optional) animated sexual content, with alternate versions and branching content.
- (There are 25+ animated sexual CGs currently in the game)
- Horny gals and guys, insatiable demons, twinks, monster-girls, intersex, traps, and loads more kinky content types.
- Optional Censors so that you may enjoy the adventure without any 'nipple slips'.
- Dynamic NPC generation using a powerful character creator system.
- Create your own character, and transform their appearance throughout the game.
- Hire and manage randomized fighters and brothel workers. Level up and improve them.
- Extensive modding capabilities. Share your own scenes, characters and kinks!
- Beautiful soundtrack and stunning artwork by various popular internet artists.
- An expanding development, with an open dialogue to the community.
I’m VentureSwitch, the creator and lead developer. I code, write scenes, artwork, animation and audio. I work on the project pretty much every day.
Venture Seas is currently a solo development, with commissioned workers to ease my workload.
I am available for direct communication almost every day on the official Venture Seas discord, so please drop by if you have any questions regarding the project! (or wish to interact with other fans)
You are the reason that I get to live my dream! I am thankful each day for your support, financially and emotionally as I bring this ambitious project to full fruition!
This game wouldn't be possible without your support... I can't thank you all enough!
$1,758.73 of $2,500 per month
3 of 5
I can comfortably commission more artwork from skilled artists, to both increase game quality and development speed.
Become a patron to
Unlock 81 exclusive posts
Be part of the community
Connect via private message
Recent posts by VentureSwitch
How it works
Get started in 2 minutes
Choose a membership
Add a payment method