THANK YOU, FRIEND!!!!
Just coming to this page is a HUGE vote of confidence in me and the podcast. Thank you so much for listening to my little podcast for peacemakers!!!
Shalom Sistas is part a workshop and part encouraging conversation with my favorite peacemaking friends. I’m passionate about creating practical, fun, and relevant material for you.
The REASON I make the podcast is much more BASIC…I love to talk and I LOVE our community and now more than ever we need to be empowered to seek peace, wholeness and goodness in a world that is full of chaos.
I’ve loved every episode I’ve created for you, but to make this the absolute best resource it can be as you seek to create peace and wholeness right where you are, I NEED YOUR HELP!
If the quality, wisdom, and encouragement of Shalom Sistas has become a part of your life, then I’d like you to consider paying for the podcast, by becoming a voluntary subscriber here on Patreon.
It takes about 20 hours of work to make ONE episode of Shalom Sistas!!!! And because it takes so long and editing is MY LEAST FAVORITE part of podcasting, episodes don’t get uploaded as regularly as I’d like, meaning there are whole weeks where you don’t get the peacemaking pep talk you need! At this pace, I can do one episode a month, but I'd like to be updating the feed once a week. Can you help me make this possible?
And I know the podcast is meaningful to our tribe of shalom seekers because the reviews are so encouraging:
Based on your requests, here are the episodes I’d love to record and post to the feed this spring:
- Saints and Sinners… let’s talk about Saints and how their examples of encourage our Catholic sistas to seek Shalom.
- Discuss a “Wrinkle in Time”! Book and then movie.
- We Will Choose Subversive Joy
- We Will Tell Better Stories (Interview with Amena Owen Brown)
- Mommy/Daughter show with Trinity Moore
- So, I’ve started using the female pronoun for… God.
- We Will Serve Before We Speak: on doing/ leading/ organizing dignified mission trips.
- A peacemaker’s response to the gun reform conversation.
By paying for the podcast you will be a part of this revolution for everyday peacemaking.
You'll also be doing something special, you'll be keeping it free and out there in the world for anyone who needs it. So they can seen, known, and inspired to seek Shalom right in their everyday lives.
Click on that orange button and let me know how much the podcast means to you.