Adam Monacois creating Music Videos
Select a membership level
Strength In Numbers
Pledge the amount you are comfortable with ($5 or above) and that's it. BAM. Welcome to the family.
YOU ARE AWESOME. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I appreciate you so much.
You now have exclusive access to:
- The Adam Monaco Patreon Feed & Community
- Behind-the-scenes videos from my travels, performances, and some Under the Oak footage, too!
- Pre-release access to new official Adam Monaco music and videos
I hope to make this a really cool space to connect, talk about music, and just have some fun. A place for us to share some of those things that might be a little too personal or vulnerable for general public consumption.
There is no pressure to engage or comment or anything like that, although I would love it if you choose to do that. In any case, and no matter your level of engagement here, you are a part of it...
So… welcome. And thank you.
About Adam Monaco
Times are different now. But could this idea of patronage be applied to more contemporary times? Could patronage, from the average person who loves and appreciates music and art, be the solution to making music and art sustainable for today’s creators?
WHAT IS PATREON?
A helpful 2 minute video explanation is HERE. But the quick summary:
- You choose a support tier for your favorite artist(s).
- Every month, Patreon collects the funds patrons have pledged and, after deducting a small percentage for processing and other fees, delivers the funds directly to the artists. This is done on an automated basis via your chosen payment method at checkout (credit card or PayPal)
- Patrons may cancel at any time.
- Patrons have access to exclusive offerings and products from the artist that are not available to the public.
- Creators are able to continue offering their best work to the world in a financially sustainable way.
To the doctors, the teachers, the landscapers, the insurance brokers... to everyone who wakes up every day, determined to answer their calling… I appreciate you. I appreciate you bringing your best gifts to the table. You make the world a better place. You were built for this and I appreciate you.
I hope you all appreciate what I have to offer as well. I am here to serve, too. To offer my heart and my music in a very raw and vulnerable way. It is not an easy thing to do, and it is certainly a financially sacrificial choice to make... to answer this calling in life. But the lives I touch and the smiles and heartfelt responses I receive in return make this something I know I must continue doing.
I am humbly asking you to join me... join my Patreon family. You have my heart.- Adam.