S/V Adventureris creating videos about traveling the world.
A Big Thanks to our Deckhands. Without you, there would be no team Adventurer.
- Deckhands not only get the satisfaction of knowing they are a part of the team, they tend to also do the heavy lifting.
Because of that, you get a 20% discount on sweet gear from the official S/V Adventurer store.
There can only be one Captain on this ship, and thankfully for all of us involved, Brenda has that title covered. But for $5 per video, you can become First Mate!
- First Mates not only get the satisfaction of knowing they are a part of the team, they also get 20% discounts on sweet gear from the official S/V Adventurer store.
- First Mates also get as a big thank you gift, a pretty awesome S/V Adventurer coffee mug. It's not only good for morning drinks while you are contemplating which adventure to have next, it will remind you on a daily basis that Brenda is the captain and you are only second in command!
Everyone knows that Adventurers love tacos, coffee, and sailing. That's why we have some pretty awesome perks for becoming a full fledged Adventurer!
- Adventurers not only get the satisfaction of knowing they are a part of the team, they also get 20% discounts on sweet gear from the official S/V Adventurer store.
- Adventurers also get as a big thank you gift, a pretty awesome S/V Adventurer coffee mug. It's not only good for morning drinks, it will remind you on a daily basis to get out there and have an adventure!
- Adventurers also get one of our awesome "Will Sail For Tacos" t-shirts!
About S/V Adventurer
We are Jeff and Brenda from S/V Adventurer. First of all, thanks for checking out our Patreon page.
Why do we have a Patreon account? Well, that's simple. It's because making these videos not only takes a bunch of time, it costs us a few bucks to put them on the web for your enjoyment. And surprisingly, other than the boat itself, the creation and uploading of these videos are our single biggest monthly expense while we are cruising. Yes it's true, we spend more on uploading this stuff than we spend on tacos...and I eat a lot of tacos!!!
So, if you enjoy this nonsense you've been watching, and strangely even get something out of it, then please consider chipping in to the cost of making and uploading this stuff. Help me not have to choose between eating tacos and uploading more nonsense, because when it comes time, tacos will always win.
If we get to the point where we are actually covering the cost of producing and uploading this stuff, we would like to improve the quality of what you are watching with better equipment. A camera with better stabilization (less shaky footage would be nice for you and me), a microphone with a windscreen, and a computer that can keep up with editing would all be really nice. But until then, just covering our costs and not having to chose between uploading and tacos would be nice.
If you aren't familiar with Patreon or how it works, go here to learn all about it:
Thanks again for visiting our Patreon page, and even more, thanks for coming along with us on our adventure and for your support!
All the best,
Jeff and Brenda