A Head Canon Productionsis creating Parody Music, Podcasts, and Videos
Select a membership level
Frands are Good Good Friends, and they get access to all of our behind the scenes content as well as a vote for what our next topic on The Head Canon Podcast or Casual Cosplay will be.
Fronds are Good Good Good Friends, and they get access to all of our behind the scenes content, a vote for what our next topic on The Head Canon Podcast or Casual Cosplay will be, and a credit on all of our videos, recordings, and podcasts.
Freends are The Best of Friends, and they get access to all of our behind the scenes content, a vote for what our next topic on The Head Canon Podcast or Casual Cosplay will be, a credit on all of our videos, recordings, and podcasts, and a personal shoutout from all of us.
About A Head Canon Productions
A Head Canon Productions is just that, our head canons, our craziest ideas. We're a bunch of millennials creating the nerdy media we want to see in the world. All of us have worked professionally as actors, singers, writers, photographers, and crafters and we love being makers.
Song parodies concerning how much we would like two characters to kiss? Check. Makeup tutorials from people who are absolutely not experts but just keep trying? Yes. A podcast where we focus on the minute details of Harry Potter because SOMEONE PROBABLY SHOULD? Absolutely. We are here to create the content we want to see. The projects currently in development include:
- Nerd Cabaret - Now in it's 7th year, Nerd Cabaret is a live musical parody show hosted at The Way Station in Brooklyn.
- A Head Canon Productions Ruins Christmas - A Christmas LP featuring everything you know and love from our live shows with the added bonus of not having to take the subway all the way to Brooklyn.
- Casual Cosplay - An ongoing video series where we, wannabe beauty gurus, show you how you, also wannabe beauty gurus, how to make your face and clothing look like the characters you love while still maintaining your ability to show up at a 9-5 job and not get fired for your "lack of professionalism" or whatever.
- I Love Trash - An ongoing video series where Amelia Bohème and Cecelia Gray break down the absolute premium garbage they love to watch, currently heavily featuring Riverdale and The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. It's such good garbage, the best garbage, practically recycling.
- The Head Canon Podcast - A bi-weekly podcast focusing on the head canon of a special guest. Is Chris Evans a Tulpa? Did Fox Mulder create the opening credits to The X-Files? Is Wall-E a robot murderer? Tune in to find out (the answer is yes though).
- Slyther On In - A Harry Potter Podcast hosted by Savy Camille where she breaks down the lingering questions we have about the world of Harry Potter and what those questions say about us as fans and people.
- The Chrisis - A bi-weekly podcast where we hope to finally answer the age old question of, "Best Chris?" using the hard scientific method of watching every single piece of media Chris Evans/Pine/Hemsworth/Pratt has ever appeared in and then talking at length about it. These are facts, these are science facts.
- Arcane Americana - A monthly podcast where a group of friends comes together to play an ongoing tabletop RPG game. It's our self insert Supernatural fic from 2007 come to life!
The commodification of nerd culture is upon us. It's hard to go to a convention and not walk away with a bag of branded swag having sat through panels created more to plug networks than new shows. We would like to think of ourselves as an antidote to that, we don't want to support anything we don't love and believe wholeheartedly in. You won't catch us promoting a movie because someone is paying us or a book just because we might get more ad revenue by mentioning it. We're here to build a community. You, as a part of our community, would enable us to keep creating independent media and live performances. Whatever your involvement, commenter or contributor, we are thankful to have you around.
1 of 25 patrons
1 of 2
If we reach 25 patrons we will release a monthly music video.
How it works
Get started in 2 minutes
Choose a membership
Add a payment method