Akasha Movementis creating Youth Dance Company
Select a membership level
Akasha Patron of Peace
* You will be a founding patron of Akasha Movement.
* You will keep us grounded so we can flow in creativity and you will be forever remembered and mentioned in our work and all that we do in the future.
* You will be a patron who gifted the art of dance, injected positivity and opportunity into the lives of so many young artistic children.
* You will receive an official Patron of Peace Certificate.
Akasha Patron of Truth
* You will receive all benefits of a Patron of Peace.
* You will receive an official Patron of Truth Certificate.
* You will receive a complimentary ticket to our debut performance.
Akasha Patron of Love
* You will receive all benefits of a Patron of Truth.
* You will receive an official Patron of Love Certificate.
* You will receive a complimentary ticket to our productions.
* Give the gift of dance to a loved one! You can request a special piece of choreography to a song or subject of your choice that will be performed by our Akasha Dancers.
About Akasha Movement
We at Akasha Movement hold this same belief and will always strive to deliver our dance to the people thereby creating an everlasting legacy. Company director, Trish Roche, birthed the Akasha Youth Dance Company to give the gift of dance to the youth of Waterford, Ireland. This is the first dance company of its kind in Waterford and we are passionate to provide this great opportunity to young talented dance artists.
We are reaching out to adult generations to join us in delivering the gift of dance to the youth of today. We will gift our precious time, vast experience and give everything we can but without your support we cannot deliver on our passion. We are confident we can manifest the funding we need and fully believe it will come.
We are looking for people who believe in us, in the art and magic of dance and its benefits that positively impact the lives of young artists. It’s as simple as gifting €2/month.
With your investment and support, young dancers will explore training sessions in:
- Ballet, Lyrical, Contemporary, Commercial, Street/hip hop, Aerial Dance and Martial Arts
- Technique, Creative, Choreography and Performances skills
- Body Conditioning and Fitness
- Dance Composition and Collaboration
- Guest workshops with professional dance artists
- Performance opportunities
- Competition opportunities
- Mentoring, dance education and Career advise
- Personal development & mindfulness