Alan R Gandyis creating art, books and graphic novels
Select a membership level
Be in an Illustrated Coffee table book
- I will Illustrate you as a Pinup in my new candy themed coffee table book.
- You will be emailed a hi Res Image of your Illustration.
- You will receive a copy of the book once published.
- Access to patron only posts and galleries.
- Become a patron supporter.
- Message or email me an image of yourself in a pinup style pose man or woman.
- Your original image will not be used or published by me in any way.
- I hold all rights to the Illustrated version I create for gallery showings, advertisement or commercial profit.
- Adults only that can give consent of their likeness being used.
- I have a theme for the coffee table book so I will not be copying your image as is. I will be changing colors, backgrounds and may alter clothes.
- Do not send nude images.
I posted the beginning of my newest story. The idea behind this project will be a first hand live view into the process of writing my books. I will be posting live updates with new, unedited, unrevised content regularly in hopes that it will give you, my friends, family and fans a glimpse into how and what goes into the process of my writing.
This is a story that has been gnawing at the back of my mind for a few years now, so I have an idea of the beginning, arc and ending to this story already, but as I go, I hope you will give me input on how the story is unfolding. Send me messages on how you think the story is going, should go, what you think of the characters, etc.
- Patreon supporters will get a character, that I'll probably kill off, in the book.
- A signed copy with original artwork once the story is complete and the book is published.
- Random gifts of art sent to you.
- A copy of any new paper back book published as long as you are a supporter.
I hope this can help you understand what it is like to delve into my brain and thoughts as we go on this journey together.
When you become a patron of mine you will get behind the scenes information on how I create my artwork and how I write and publish books. You will also have access to exclusive patron art galleries and many ways you can be featured in one of my illustrated or written published books.
Every month we donate to a non profit charity in the names of my patrons. I also do an original art piece that represents the cause we are donating to each month that I post in the public gallery on this page
With the support from my patrons I'm able to continue creating art, comics, original books and trying to make a positive difference in the world with my art and writing!
I also have rewards for my patrons. Have a look at the tiers and see which interests you the most.
I live in Albany, OR, with my wife and editor Amanda and our daughter Sophia.