- my comedy talk show GIVING GRIEF where i try to make my guests cry (or vice versa)
- small funny games like my MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE SIMULATOR which went "viral" as the kids say
- short films like ONE BILLION DATES wherein i imagine what it would be like for you to go on one billion dates with me
- comics like MY WIFE, THE TINDER SPAM-BOT which was about me marrying the virtual junk-mail in my phone
- books like LOST LEVELS which was a poetry collection published my friends at Cool Skull Press
- the collaborative art collective THE TEENAGERS COMPANY which puts out brand new work every month
- and a lot of other weird small stuff
i live in los angeles and i work freelance in the film industry, particularly for Abso Lutely Productions (the tim & eric company that makes stuff like comedy bang! bang! and nathan for you.) i like my lifestyle and my career path but i currently don't make a whole lot of money, let alone enough to make all of the things i'd like to make.
obviously my life will be just fine if i don't get to make those things, and i can always find ways to make these things even without your help. in the past, i've found ways to pay for things like web hosting for my projects, publishing fees for my books, equipment costs for various endeavors, and even achievable film budgets for crew and props and all the hundreds of expensive things that go into filmmaking.
but that said, if you like the things i make and choose to help me afford to make more, that's great and i appreciate it. having more money will always make my life easier and my projects more achievable.