Alex Woolfsonis creating comics with gay heroes
Select a membership level
• access to my Patreon Activity stream (where I'll post the comic pages up first!)
• work-in-progress pages for every update (script pages, thumbnail pages, penciled pages)
• voting rights for pin-up wallpapers made from comic page art
• access to Patreon-only short stories
• access to the exclusive True Fan Lounge on The Young Protectors Community site
• and my thanks for supporting my work!
• all of the above plus
• you get to read one page of The Young Protectors: Double-Cross ahead of everyone else on my webcomic site
* access to the uncensored pages of Legendary on my webcomic site
• access to over 55 (SFW and NSFW) high-quality pin-ups here on my Patreon page
• I'll add a blue YP (Young Protectors) logo to your Disqus avatar like this:
• and if the the current month has a Special Digital Reward (usually NSFW), you get to download it
• all of the above plus
• immediate access to a download library that includes every NSFW pin-up I've ever sent out here (over 30 in all!)
• you'll also get a high-res file with double the resolution of any pin-up art (including Panel Pin-ups) I post in the current month.
I've always made my comics available to read online for free, and that's not going to change. But in 2014, the work moved from being a part-time hobby to a full-time job—with very part-time income. I pay my artists a real page rate and, as my comics grew in size and readership, I had to turn down more and more work from the day job to keep things going, which meant burning through my savings. It got so dire, it looked like I was going to have to shut The Young Protectors down.
I had to find a way to make creating these comics truly sustainable on the long-term, so I launched this Patreon—and in 2015, support from readers like you allowed me to quit my day job and work on my comics full-time!
The wolf is always at the door, but it's the ongoing Patreon support—and new support from readers like you!—that keeps The Young Protectors going.
Your pledge today will allow me to continue working and making stories with gay heroes (and other cool folk!) And by being a Patreon supporter, you'll get access to a bunch of cool rewards, like sneak previews of the art, digital pin-ups and wallpapers, access to Patreon-only comics on the webcomic site, a special YP badge for your Disqus Avatar, access to the exclusive True Fan Lounge, invitations to Patreon-only livestreams, and even free stuff from my store!
I'm always looking for ways to show my gratitude for the support that makes The Young Protectors possible. So far, I've made over 80 full-color pin-ups with my characters available exclusively to my patrons, a bunch with full nudity (which, as you know, I don't show to the general public) and a bunch that are safe for anyone to view, but are gorgeous.
Click here to check out my Patreon Rewards Index which shows you everything you can download.
In that Index, you'll also find instructions for how to read the Patron-only pages on my webcomic site as well as how to access the exclusive itch.io rewards.
If you're enjoying my work, would like to see it continue, and would like to get access to a bunch of exclusive benefits, please join me now as a heroic member of The Young Protectors tribe by clicking the big Become A Patron button over on the right!
If we hit this goal, we'll be $1500 away from making this comic sustainable and you'll unlock a special, fully nude pin-up for all Patrons! Created by artist Travis Moore, it features Kyle and Anaado sunbathing in Hell. (As if Hell wasn't hot enough...)