Jesuiticalis creating a young, hip and lay podcast.
Select a membership level
Jesuitical Super Fan
-Access to a private newsletter written by one of the hosts. It will contain different segments like:
- This Week’s Show: Our thoughts on the week’s episode
- Culture Corner: A book we're reading, an article we can’t stop thinking about, a new album we're jamming to
- I Need Your Advice: Send us your thoughts on this problem we're having
- Mass Mishaps: Funny thing we noticed at Mass this weekend
- The SOT that Eloise Made Me Cut: What we would have talked about this week if Eloise let us run wild with the news segment.
- This Made Me Holier Than Thou: A recommendation to an article, song, book, event or Netflix show that helped our faith life.
--Access to a private newsletter written by one of the hosts.
We'll send you a free Jesuitical shirt or piece of swag 2x a year as a thank you!
It's also a ploy to make you a walking billboard, just don't tell anyone... wait nvmnd tell everyone.
-Access to a private newsletter written by one of the hosts.
-One free Jesuitical shirt or piece of swag 2x each year.
A free subscription to America Magazine
An invitation to join us in our NYC studio for a Jesuitical recording (travel and lodging are on you, but we'll cover drinks)
Each episode brings some of the top (and maybe more obscure) Catholic news of the week, and an interview with a guest who offers a unique perspective on world events, culture or our faith. At the end of the show, we invite our listeners into our faith lives by sharing our consolations and desolations from the week.
We’ve been blessed to do the show for a few years, and we love the community that we’ve created so far. But if we want to keep it going, we’re going to need some help from our listeners.
We’d also like to make this a mutually beneficial relationship. If you pledge to support the show, you can get access to full-length interviews that don’t make it into the final podcast, Jesuitical shirts and swag, and monthly video chats with Ashley and me.