Hi there, I'm AmyI'm a professional graphic designer by day, and online illustrator by night! I've been drawing since I was little, but in college I uploaded my first art video on YouTube and since then I've been a regular content creator posting my art on major social media platforms and uploading new art videos every month.
ONLINE SHOP: http://amysunhee.tictail.com/
My Goals❥ Make tutorials & other videos regularly
❥ Produce my own art book or zine
❥ Participate in Artist Alley at conventions for the first time
❥ Continually improve digital art
❥ Make whiteboard drawings again ; v ;
Why Patreon?This is my first time using Patreon, so I only ask for your patience as I continue to learn more and refine my page to offer you the best experience. This is a great opportunity to hopefully raise some funding to make future projects like art books and high quality videos possible!
What you can expect:
- ALL patrons will see exclusive posts and any polls not shared on any other platform but Patreon. I'll also feature your username on a thank you screen in each of my YouTube videos for that month.
- INTERMEDIATE patrons will receive a pack of exclusive sketches not posted anywhere else. There will be at least 2 sketches each month. They will also receive a pack of every artwork I post on my various social media throughout the month. Patrons will also get 15% off all product in my online shop using coupon code (https://www.patreon.com/posts/updated-online-18659184)
- ADVANCED patrons will receive 1 lineart headshot (jpg) each month. Patrons of this tier may also message me any work on which they would like my feedback/advice!
- For EXPERT patrons I will make personalized drawings for you! Please keep in mind my Patreon is set for monthly payments, so if you'd like one month drawing, you can change your tier choice after being charged for the first month! You will need to message me your request before the 12th of the month so I have ample time to create your piece by the end of the month.
- For the sake of giving each patron's reward the time it deserves, requests are limited to 1 subject (1 character/object) for each drawing.
- Reward packs are posted on the last day of the month so that I can include all of the posts I have published throughout the month.
I am thankful to be able to do what I love for a living,
and with your support I will be able to create new content for you! ♡