Andrew Cullenis creating publications inspiring golf participation for fun and health
Select a membership level
As a World Patron you'll receive the following rewards for your generous contribution:
- Access to all my existing and future online products: Books, eBooks and courses ("Golf is Mental" course worth $39 already available).
- 10% discount on my remote golf coaching monthly subscription* at GolfCoachApp - send me your swing videos as often as you like for analysis to help you practice effectively and improve fast.(*€85/month)
- Recorded Webinar Feed from my Basel Golf Studio Q & A sessions on solving my clients golfing problems.
- Financial contribution to golf related health and environmental projects (10% after threshold $2000/month reached) - I'll be teaming up with apolitical health and environmental agencies to "give back from golf" for the welfare of this and future generations.
Many thanks for your participation and generosity. I am positive that my products will help you improve your game and I will do everything in my creative power to use your contribution to maximise the effect of my mission!
As a Basel Patron you'll receive the following rewards:
- Access to all my existing and future online products: Books, eBooks and courses. ("Golf is Mental" course worth $39 already available. Signed copy of my book on publication).
- Basel Patron Only Monthly LIVE Q & A Webinar - livefrom my indoor studio in Basel - your chance to help me solve your technical and mental golfing problems
- Invitation to Basel Patron Only Special Events (TBA) - Seminars at my golf studio in Basel and Golf Club Markgräflerland, Kandern
- 25% discount on my remote golf coaching monthly subscription* at GolfCoachApp - send me your swing videos as often as you like for analysis to help you practice effectively and improve fast.(*€85/month)
- Financial contribution to golf related health and environmental projects (10% after threshold $2000/month reached) - I'll be teaming up with health and environmental agencies to "give back from golf" for the welfare of this and future generations.
I look forward to seeing you at my live events and will do everything in my creative power to use your generous contribution to maximise my mission!
Fanatic Basel Golfer!
You'll get all the rewards of my Basel Patrons PLUS!:
- 2 x 1:1 Golf Analysis Days with Andrew Cullen per year at Golf Club Markgräflerland Kandern in the South Germany Black Forest. The day will include a full morning session with Andrew on the Range and Short Game Practice area with coffee break. Lunch. 18 holes in the afternoon. Post round analysis and day summary.
- Limited to the first 10 subscribers!
I look forward to our first coaching day together and thank you for championing my mission!
About Andrew Cullen
I love this game!!! I have played golf since I was 3 years old, and taught as well as played professionally for the past 30+ years.
- You can start at any age and play until any age
- You can play in many varied and beautiful environments worldwide
- It has proven physical and mental health benefits
- You can play alone or with friends and family
- The club atmosphere opens doors to new friends associates or like minded people
- It's a challenging game and you can compete directly against players of all different levels through the handicapping system
- Golf participation is declining: 2006 - 2019: US -18% (>5M) Europe -7% (>300’000). Golf’s historic image and preconceptions still remain:
- An image problem of being stuffy and elitist
- Is too expensive
- Is too hard to learn
- Takes too much time
Public health and the environment have a problem with their future….
- Modern Lifestyle Diseases are increasing: By 2030, 70% of global deaths will be caused by chronic diseases: obesity, diabetes, cancer, chronic lung disease and cardiovascular diseases (WHO). Sedentary behaviour and stress are two of the major contributors.
- Our amazing planet is suffering: Biodiversity loss, deforestation and modern agricultural practices are having a major detrimental impact on our environment.
Golf needs to refresh how it presents itself and become part of the solution to current health and environmental issues
- Health of the population: Promote golf as an “alternative medicine” through behavioural change, for the modern lifestyle health dangers related to sedentary behaviour and stress.
- Health of the Environment: Support and expand ecologically managed golfing environments and their contribution to bio-diversity, creation of self-sustaining ecosystems and mitigation of climate change.
Knowing that golf has so much to offer, my mission has become to align with golf's physical, mental, social and environmental benefits, and present golf in a new, fun and informative way.
I want to show the world through social media posts, blogs and videos what benefits are to be had by taking up the game. I want to “Blast out of the water” the misconceptions that golf is still an old man's, elitist hobby and present golf as “THE Go To sport” for life, friendships, health, nature, challenge and fun!
It’s also part of my mission to deliver an easy introduction into the game by offering instruction and coaching products to help people learn technique in a logical, simple, affordable and time efficient way.
Refreshing how the game is presented, creating simple, accessible and affordable learning products (eBooks and courses) and targeting an adult audience in need of disease prevention and health solutions is my drive for going forward.
Attracting a new audience, in a new and fun way, promoting golf's health benefits, can grow the game. And by aligning with environmental issues, the growth of golf can make a significant contribution to biodiversity and sustainability. It’s a WIN, WIN, WIN scenario.
For a better understanding of my fresh and fun approach to teaching and promoting golf you can also follow me on the following channels:
Many thanks for taking the time to visit my Patreon platform. It would be an honour to have you join my community and grow the game of golf for the greater good of the population and the planet!
Best golfing wishes
Brief BIO: Andrew Cullen
- Born in Edinburgh, Scotland 2.4.1965
- PGA Professional at Golf Club Markgräflerland Kandern, Germany. Formerly Head Pro at Panmure GC (UK), Newquay GC (UK), Roserrow G & CC (UK), GC Limpachtal (Switzerland), GC Rheinfelden (Switzerland)
- Swiss PGA Senior Tour Player
- Coach to 5 County Champions and 2 International Players
- Qualified Golf Physio Pro
- Diploma in Sports Psychology
- Honours degree in Geography (University of Glasgow)
- Editing and formatting
- Pictures and cover
- Marketing and sales