Hello!My name is Andy and I make The Gentle Rebel Podcast each week. I've been doing it since 2012, and I'm now using Patreon so that I can take things deeper and build community and resources around it.
The Show's VisionTo encourage, inspire, and equip fellow Gentle Rebels (many times introverted and Highly Sensitive People) looking to find meaning and variety in their own lives. I seek to help so that they can live out their deep passion and purpose and make their creative and uniquely gentle impact on a noisy and overwhelming world.
Specifically if you:
- Don’t necessarily recognise yourself as ‘creative’ because you don’t feel equipped, clever enough, or part of the right crowd
- Compare your messy insides with other peoples’ shiny outsides
- Feel unsure and overwhelmed about who you are, what you’re doing, and how you can make a breakthrough to uncover what truly matters to you
- Often feel like an outsider
- Get overwhelmed and distracted by groups of people, the mood or emotion of crowds, and too much sensory input
- Enjoy and are energised by time alone
- Love spending time with certain people despite finding it draining
- Desire meaning and purpose in your life
- Are a bit of a people-pleaser
- Want to make a positive difference but have absolutely no idea where to start
- Are forever on the cusp of giving up
- Would love to live a life that reflects who you are and not who you are told you should be