AO SPADEis creating Creative Gay, Straight, & Other Adult Stories
Select a membership level
Flash fiction is typically 1k words or less, but I might run to 2k because I'm simply not as concise as all those Hugo flash fiction people if you know what I mean.
You might be spoiled by the poll choices, so if you just want to sit back and be surprised, this may not be the tier for you. But if you want to have a hand in deciding a story's love interest, plot twist, or more, Vote Early & Often. (I love polls.)
I'm Ace, writer of creative adult stories. My goal is to take you on a journey of imagination, adventure, and romance...
All my stories have explicit sex.And they come from other people’s suggestions and prompts. I'm like a phone sex operator. It's fun.
Here are just a few of the prompts I've received:
- A lifeguard rescues a man and brings him home to her hot roommate” (Seaglass, December 2016)
- A young man must kill a tigron, a dangerous wild beast, for a warrior ceremony, but discovers the tigron has chosen him as his mate.” (Tiger-Born, December 2016)
- A self-hacked android and her wood-spirit boyfriend want to track down an elusive mermaid (The Last of Their Kind, February 2017)
By all appearances, I am a normal person. I go to my job, go to class, play and watch sports, go out with friends. But VERY FEW PEOPLE know that I have this creative hobby... heh heh heh. And in my free time, I study writing and self-editing so I can create better stories.
Who can submit a prompt?
Anyone, patron or not. Message me on Wattpad, or email ([email protected])
I keep all the prompts in a text file on my phone, cleverly called ideas.txt.
Why am I on Patreon?It means so much that people value my stories enough to give their hard earned money to me. Now that I have gotten a patron or two, I am so honored. Thank you!
I want to keep giving people a better erotic/romantic experience.
For the immediate future:
* Editing for longer works (Stallion Mage)
* Commissioned illustrations
* Better covers! I do the best I can, but I'm not a pro.
But here are my MAJOR future goals...
1) A real-time interactive adult dungeons-n-dragons type story. I already have the scenario, given to me by one of my friends who knows what I do. While I always welcome interaction, what happens in this story would be directly controlled by polls at the end of each episode.
2) A really good, really long vampire dating sim with fully realized paths for all choices. I know how big of a project this is because I play VNs, myself. I know it will take lots of resources - not just art money, but planning, programming, testing, and lots of writing, because it's going to be story focused rather than art focused. I'm in it to win it.
Pledges are per month, so how often do I update?Check my Wattpad (https://my.w.tt/UiNb/zl2sZioKZH). I update 2000 words at least 4x / month. After Stallion Mage is done, I have the next story outlined, though that may change depending on what people want me to do next...
What I'm doing with the moneyI have a special savings account for any Patreon money. This is for future developments - for art, editing, the dating game, etc.
It also may include a (basic) laptop, since mine is now missing 3 keys on the keyboard and keeps restarting. Good thing I can still write and post on my phone, though I can't do covers for any stories.
So if you want to support what I’m already doing, and also want to contribute to my future goals, consider becoming my Honored Patron. Not only will you be helping more stories and interactive fiction get developed, but it will be fun for YOU to see chapters in advance, get voting rights on characters and plot twists, and more!
PS - There are a few kinds of prompts I don't take.
1) Any non-adult characters. (You knew that, right?) Age play is ok.
2) Any real animals. Shifters / anthro all good, as you already know.
3) Sexualized violence. BDSM, fantasy stuff is fine with me, though.
4) Fanfiction. I'm just not that good, and I'm probably not into any major fandoms. However, I can look into a pairing and do something inspired by it.
If you give me a prompt and I can't do it, I'll tell you to just give me another one.
Ok, so I have this story. It's informally called "the chocolate bunny story" written to traumatize/entertain a friend. It has never seen the light of day other than a printout at his party… but I'll bring it out when I reach this milestone. It's weird and contains some "interesting" kinks.