Counsel for CreatorsAffordable, easy-to-use, and friendly legal advice for creatorsDescription
Counsel for Creators helps creative people use the law to build better businesses. We saw that traditional law firms failed to serve creators. These law firms were hard to use, expensive, and don’t always understand the nature of creative work.
Counsel for Creators changes that and goes way beyond the do-it-yourself legal websites that do little more than help you fill out a form but leave you wondering what it all means.Creators rely on us for help with setting up companies, registering trademarks, building a team, putting together good contracts, and anything else that will legally optimize a growing business. We don’t just do legal work. We help creative people to feel confident because they understand how the law works and how they can use it to make their business better and less stressful. Ultimately, we want to help creative people build thriving businesses because they know they have the legal stuff covered without the pain, expense, and confusion.
- Legal advice about business setup, trademarks, contracts, hiring, and more
- Transparent, flat-fee pricing
- Straightforward advice that’s free of weird legal jargon
- An affordable legal subscription program helps creators get a handle on legal issues and learn about the law in a safe and supportive environment
- Hassle-free onboarding lets you get started with us quickly and anywhere in the world
- Friendly attorneys who care about creative people