Import patrons into Adobe After Effects for credits in videos
Patronizer connects with your Patreon account to generate an up-to-date list of your current patrons, at any tier. With the Adobe extension, you can import the list directly into After Effects compositions, Photoshop and Illustrator documents, and more. You can also export the list to .txt, .csv, and .json using the extension or web portal.
- Automatically generate production credits
- Filter out declined / uncharged patrons
- Integration with After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and more!
- Export to .txt, .csv, or .json
- Customize output
TO GET STARTED:
Install the Adobe Extension or access the Patronizer web portal. To launch the Adobe Extension after installation, go to Window > Extensions > Patronizer.
- First, connect your account to Patronizer and grant access to your campaign.
- Once your account is connected, click Import Patrons and let Patronizer do it's thing.
- Once the list has been imported, you can change the display type, sorting order, and filter out unprocessed pledges.
- Choose whether you want patrons listed in a columns, or a comma separated list, and then import the list into After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and more! Or export the list to .txt, .csv, and .json to use as you please.
How is Patronizer used with Patreon?
6 Membership Based Business Models You Can Use On Patreon Today
If you’ve looked at what other creators are doing on Patreon, it can be daunting to see how many different ways they leverage...
20+ Patreon Features & Integrations That Make Life as a Creator So Much Easier
As a creator, it’s easy to feel like there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Whether you’re working on your project part time...