Patronizer connects with your Patreon account to generate an up-to-date list of your current patrons, at any tier. With the Adobe extension, you can import the list directly into After Effects compositions, Photoshop and Illustrator documents, and more. You can also export the list to .txt, .csv, and .json using the extension or web portal.
- Automatically generate production credits
- Filter out declined / uncharged patrons
- Integration with After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and more!
- Export to .txt, .csv, or .json
- Customize output
TO GET STARTED:
Install the Adobe Extension or access the Patronizer web portal. To launch the Adobe Extension after installation, go to Window > Extensions > Patronizer.
- First, connect your account to Patronizer and grant access to your campaign.
- Once your account is connected, click Import Patrons and let Patronizer do it’s thing.
- Once the list has been imported, you can change the display type, sorting order, and filter out unprocessed pledges.
- Choose whether you want patrons listed in a columns, or a comma separated list, and then import the list into After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and more! Or export the list to .txt, .csv, and .json to use as you please.
If you’ve looked at what other creators are doing on Patreon, it can be daunting to see how many different ways they leverage...Read More
As a creator, it’s easy to feel like there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Whether you’re working on your project part time...Read More