This free plugin provides the core, basic features of post-gating, and is maintained by Patreon. As you create content, you can decide which posts are visible to which patron pledge levels, directly inside the WordPress post editor.
FEATURES FOR CREATORS
- Choose a minimum pledge amount necessary to see a particular post
- Alternatively, set a minimum pledge amount to see all posts.
- Set custom HTML that non-patrons see instead of the post, prompting them to become a patron
- You can post entirely independently on your WordPress site from your Patreon page. There is no need for WordPress and Patreon posts to correspond to one another in content or in locked status. The choice is up to you as a creator.
FEATURES FOR PATRONS
- This plugin adds a “Unlock with Patreon” button to every locked post.
- “Unlock with Patreon” takes care of everything: whether they’re not yet a patron, need to upgrade their pledge, or already pledging enough, we’ll guide them through the process and back to your content
Learn how a writer and french instructor built her writing career by simply gating content for her dedicated readers.Read More
Andy Holloway, Mike Wright, Jason Moore, and Brooks Carmean are living the creator’s dream. They make a full time living. All year long. From a podcast. About fantasy football.Read More