First of all, thank you for visiting this page, and I hope you'll leave a tip.
I'm a student 👨🎓 who is passionate about 3 things: math, computers, and programming.
I create all sorts of things, from programs to frameworks, passing by websites.
Here is a list of my biggest GitHub projects:
- EyeJS: A testing framework
- Glottologist: A library for translating websites
- Descartes: A plotting system for TheoremJS
- KiwiDocs: An easy to use documentation system for a website.
- Trowler: A CLI to kickstart projects.
I'm also part of organizations, the biggest one is CrypTools, here are my biggest contributions:
- Learn: A platform to learn cryptography online.
- macOS Software: The official macOS app of the organization.
- iOS Software: An iOS app for the Learn platform
- BitShift Cipher: A cipher that uses bit shift operations
- HashShift Cipher: A cipher that uses hash and a PRNG to encrypt messages
- And much more...
I did so much more, but it won't fit in this page, so I leave you here with the decision of leaving me a tip