Art & Faith Conversationsis creating Podcast episodes, live events and a creative arts collective
Select a membership level
At this $10-$24 tier you will receive all previous benefits plus:
• Newsletter announcing upcoming guests or events before public release
• Monthly creative liturgies & spiritual reflections via email
Customized personal haiku poem host, Libby, will write and send via email
At this $25-$49 tier you will receive all previous benefits plus:
• Handwritten personal letter of encouragement sent via snail mail
• Patron party via Zoom call every other month
• Behind the scenes upcoming podcast guest reveals, access to interview questions & submit a question with the possibility to get it asked during the interview
A podcast for people to gather, connect and explore our humanity and spiritual identity through the integration of art and faith.
It is for the spiritually curious, the artists and creatives and even faith leaders seeking deeper thought and spiritual wisdom about our unique, innately creative design. Guests include professional dancers, musicians, painters, poets, writers, theologians, speakers, and teachers. In a digital world that leaves us feeling more isolated and lonelier than ever, we invite you to the table to join us for intimate conversations with our guests and be a part of this growing community.
The podcast began in 2017 and has connected with listeners all over the globe to become a much needed resource for the growing art and faith community our culture is experiencing. To keep up with this exciting momentum, it's in need of your partnership through financial support.
By becoming a patron you help us:
-Create a high quality podcast and publish episodes on a consistent basis
-Expand our team to include admin support, website design and exclusive communications
-Host live events to gather and encourage local art and faith communities
-Create resources for artists to grow in their artistic practice, faith and relationships
The podcast is part of a larger, growing vision of fostering deeper relationships and community among creatives. Vivid Artistry was formed in 2018 to house this vision and help the art and faith community grow through workshops, retreats, discussion groups, performances and creative worship expressions.
Vivid Artistry’s mission is to:
- Explore the connection of art and faith as a valuable part of our identity
- Help others uncover their creative identity
- Provide opportunities for artists to train technically in their medium
- Provide venues and opportunities to present work and share art with others
- Reconnect with God through creativity
- Foster reconciliation of artists hearts to the Church and vice versa
- Bring biblical truths and human experiences to life in vivid, tangible ways through the arts
- Recognize the imagination as a unique signature of God on humanity