I put everything I've got into my art, because it's my MUST & not just a SHOULD for me. I've especially realized recently how much I need to do my creative work not just to thrive, but even to survive.
If you know me for some of the things I do but not everything, here are some of the ways I express myself:
- I have an online store called SHOP Ashlee Craft! It's where I sell things I create, as well as other cool things I collect & want to share with you!
- I write books. I've written & published more than 70! This includes poetry books, novels, children's books, & zines.
- I illustrate & draw things. A LOT. This is my newest obsession. I just want to illustrate everything. I want to make my own mini-comics spotlighting my sense of humor. I want to draw designs for my products.
- I'm obsessed with pets! I currently have a dog, two guinea pigs, three crested geckos, five white cloud mountain minnows, & three corydoras catfish, & I love making videos about them!
- I make music! I've released two albums of my unique pop/rock/indie/folk style, & I'm working on a third!
- I write articles about motivation, creativity, lifestyle, & the aforementioned pets on my blog, www.ashleecraft.com.
- I love acting & filmmaking! I've made several short films & put them on YouTube, & I've acted in several places. I won my local community theater's award in 2017 for Best Supporting Actress for my role as Audrey in Ken Ludwig's Leading Ladies.
- I make videos about poetry, motivation, my pets, the concerts I go to, music, & videos I take while traveling! I have a weekly show called The Ashlee Craft Show where I share some of my creative work.
- I take photos. I publish books of my photography & post a lot of photos on my Instagram (usename is ashleecraft).
Keep being the awesome, rockin', confetti-clad people you are!!!
So much gratitude,