Hi hello, I'm Aubryn!
- I'm a singer/songwriter/craftstress/whovian/and an independent music supporter myself!
- I host a weekly webcast called Aubryn's Musiconversation which features a different musical guest each week. I started doing the show in November, 2012, and I still do the show every week. Come join us!
- I play and write frequently (including touring to different parts of the United States).
- I've been named #MurderSongQueen by one of my friends/fans. I wonder why? ;-)
- My first EP was called Nothin' Civil and 202 backers on Kickstarter pledged over $8,000 so I could record and release it independently! You can get it on iTunes, Amazon, CD Baby, Bandcamp (my favorite), Spotify, etc.
- I've won a few awards and competitions with the title track of my first album
- Winning 1st place in the Singer/Songwriter competition at the
Del MarSan Diego County Fair, led to my first ever recording contract
- I signed with Big West Music, a small record label based out of San Diego in 2016.
- I've lived in Nashville for 7 years, but I'm from San Diego (do you see the irony?)
- Both of my EPs were released on a Friday the 13th (Nothin' Civil - November 2015 and Up to No Good January 2017)
- "Revenge" - on my new EP Up to No Good, inspired by the series on ABC.
- The Twilight Zone (multiple songs... working on a concept album)
- "Madman" (also on my new EP Up to No Good) was inspired by Edgar Allen Poe's "The Telltale Heart"
- "Number One Fan" off my first EP Nothin' Civil was inspired by Stephen King's Misery
- I love writing story songs and stories in general... currently working on a zombie novel/comic. Yup.
It probably doesn't help that I live in Nashville. However, they're awesome enough to know that I make my living off of music (and have for over a year now) and they've allowed me to utilize Patreon to fill in the gaps! YEAH!
It's kind of like an ongoing Kickstarter. You pledge a certain amount (as little as $1 or as much as whatever you want) and when I make a monetized post (I don't charge for every post), you get charged for however many I post at the end of each month.
Still confused? Click here: https://patreon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204606315-What-is-Patreon-
Frequently Asked Questions
How many videos do you release a month?
- I usually release 2 videos per month. Occasionally less. Rarely more.
- Yes of course! You can cancel or adjust your pledge for any reason at any time. You can also set a monthly maximum to ensure you are never charged more than you can handle, regardless of how many videos I post in a given month.
- Nope! Everything is shown in US dollars on the website, but you may use any currency and it will be automatically converted.
Love you to death,
Check out my music:
P.S. Head over to www.concertwindow.com/musiconversation and www.facebook.com/groups/musiconversation for more info on my weekly webcast