Every church has media needs.Not every church has a staff member dedicated to it.
AV4JC is like having media minister on retainer. Whether you need a Photoshopped graphic for Sunday morning, or your entire social presence needs managed- or anything in between- that's the focus.
There are three subscription tiers for working with AV4JC. For congregations that need a small amount of help each month, there's a plan that simplifies your investment to make supplemental media be within your reach. If you want more of a presence, but can't handle bringing someone on board part-time, there's a pan for you too. Finally, there's a dedicated hands-on option for congregations with greater needs. The subscription levels are General, Centurian, and Colonel.
SUBSCRIPTION LEVEL PRODUCTS
These products are available month-to-month, and subject to availability. In-person support (and the Colonel tier entirely) is currently limited to Southern Ohio. Churches more than 40 miles from Amelia, OH will need to use two product credits for an hour of in-person support. All patrons are given a form to fill out monthly with their needs. Need a little more? Custom subscriptions can be arranged as well.
- 8-pack of social posts (8 posts shared to social media - with as much or as little guidance as desired)
- 1 custom promo graphic (web & print resolution)
- 1 hour of website maintenance
- 1 hour of social maintenance
- 1 Sermon audio edit and share (leveling, fading, cutting - mp3 creation, and online post)
- Event photo edit (enhancements with collage or slideshow)
- 1 8x10 event poster
- Sunday Slide Deck (PDF creation of static Sunday Slides)
- 1 hour of in-person support (excludes Sunday morning)
- Sunday Motion/Video Slide Deck with our presentation software (creation of Sunday Slides with moving backgrounds and video to be displayed with our cloud-based program running on your computer)
- Sunday Service video edit and share (levels, cuts, transitions, titles, file creation and online post)
- Website creation
- 1 hour of filming/photography on location (excludes Sunday morning) - raw footage shared
- Video editing of our footage (1 unit per hour of footage)
- One Sunday Service attended to run media, or work with volunteers (1 unit per service)
- One mid-week 30 minute YouTube show filmed and produced with your staff
- Event video edit (taking footage from your members from an event, cutting and titling, and sharing online)