AviationPro is a YouTube channel dedicated to making educative and awesome simulation, aviation & VATSIM videos. From PMDG aircraft tutorials to in depth training videos about VATSIM: AviationPro's goal is to teach people about various aspects of flight simulation in a clear, concise and professional way!
My name is Evert, and I have been producing videos for the AviationPro channel for over almost 10 years. Without all the support over at YouTube and here on Patreon I would not have made it to this stage. I want to thank everyone for all their support through commenting, subscribing, messages, and donations on Patreon or elsewhere, it really means a lot!
Would you like to help me as well? Please consider becoming a patron here on Patreon and join the awesome AviationPro Patreon community! Your financial support is of great help, and allows me to continue making (better) content for the AviationPro channel, keeping my website alive, and spending more time on editing my videos:
- If you have some money left and if you think my videos have helped or are helping you out a lot, I would really appreciate your contribution. Even if it's just $1, all the little bits help! :)
- You will be part of a great Patreon community, as all patrons here are excited about their passion for aviation, flight simulation or VATSIM! You will find out once you join a hangout with us! ;)
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them by sending me an email or message. You can find more detailed information about the AviationPro channel and my Patreon page below and more details about rewards at the side of this page! :)
What content does AviationPro produce?
LOTS of stuff! :) The main aim of my videos is to teach you something about the world of aviation, (online) flight simulation and VATSIM. Whether you are a new 'virtual' pilot or an experienced VATSIM veteran with some real world flight time; my videos will teach you something every single time and make you enjoy aviation! Have a look at some examples:
AviationPro's most recent VATSIM Flight with FULL ATC coverage!
VATSIM Oceanic Procedures Tutorial!
What is Patreon?
It's a great network that lets you contribute to your favorite content creators or artists so they can produce more and better content for you! Google Ads revenue often cannot cover the costs of running a channel like AviationPro. Therefore, having Patreon as an extra source of income is of great help and it allows those who truely care about their favorite content creator to support their work!
Why should you support AviationPro?
Making these videos and maintaining the AviationPro website costs time and money. If you appreciate the content that AviationPro makes, if you think the VATSIM videos, the Flight Simulator Tutorials, and all the other videos are useful to you and if you want me to make more of these videos in the future, please consider supporting me! Not only will your financial support help me, you also have the chance to be part of a great community surrounding this Patreon page!
What distinguishes AviationPro from other Flight Simulator/Aviation channels?
- Emphasis on educative content. I will teach you something, yet my videos are also fun to watch.
- I don't regard Flight Simulation as a 'game'. Rather as a tool to learn more about aviation and its many surrounding topics.
- I intend to achieve high realism in my videos, whether that be by using realistic addons or flying a true multicrew flight on VATSIM!
- A professional touch to each video: all content is created using a 'pilot mindset', by someone who is eager to learn and passionate about aviation in all its forms! I am NOT a real world pilot, but I try to do my best to be responsible and professional in my videos.
Whatever you like. Think of it as buying me a cup of coffee each month, or a beer, or a glass of good wine, a fine whisky, a lunch, or maybe even a dinner! In return you will get more videos and great rewards! Even if it's just 1 dollar/month: every little bit helps and is much appreciated!
Please only support me if you can actually afford it! It makes no sense to donate to the AviationPro channel while you need it yourself, so please be wise and spend it on yourself!
More information and Terms & Conditions
There are some terms & conditions in general and for specific reward tiers. By becoming an AviationPro patron via Patreon you agree to these terms. They also contain some more detailed information about the rewards. You can view them HERE!
Links to secret stuff for patrons only!
$3+ patrons - AviationPro Patreon Lounge (access to post/pre-flight live streams, VATSIM Full Flight documentation):
$20+ patrons - Google Form to submit topics for monthly live lecture