Over the years we've provided countless artists, both new and established with exposure across multiple mediums to help them spread their work. From animated shorts by incredibly talented students, incredibly creative music videos, amazing artwork, behind the scenes for movies to insane Lego creations, we've made it our goal to showcase them on AwesomeRobo.
While income has typically been our second focus throughout the course of this entire project, we've come to realize that to do this full time it's something that we need to take into consideration in order to grow. Ads are no longer a viable source of income, and we refuse to make it so they become a distraction from the content.
What goals would a simple $1 a month help us reach over time for AwesomeRobo?
- Awesome-Robo 3.0 - Redesigning our website, adding new features and paying for hosting costs.
- Get rid of our ads altogether for a cleaner website.
- Forums - Forums to encourage creative discussion in theme with our content and get our readers involved in contributing content.
- More services, including a print delivery service in collaboration with artists we feature, as well as more apparel with some really cool artists we have in mind.
- More video content, as well as covering the cost of equipment.
- Costs of equipment and travel for going to Conventions and covering them for our readers.